November 23, 201015 yr Author comment_24220 I think i get it...Yes. You do. lol. There was no one on last night for hours on end. Top poster for the day had like 3 posts. Report
November 23, 201015 yr comment_24228 Tumbleweeds like that were common where I lived back in AZ. I actually have a pic of me holding a giant one Tumbleweeds be in my backyard Report
November 23, 201015 yr comment_24229 They're all over where all the trendy hippies go each Summer. Burning Man. Pretty funny to watch city people pick them right up, not knowing they have sharp things all over 'em. lolAvahra's no greenhorn. She knew exactly where to grab it. Report
November 24, 201015 yr Author comment_24238 Avahra's no greenhorn. She knew exactly where to grab it.LOL Report
November 24, 201015 yr comment_24239 LOL, I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out, TC. I'll admit, I burst out laughing. That's sig worthy. Report
November 24, 201015 yr comment_24244 What? Avahra is pro at grabbing things. What's so funny about that? lol Report
November 24, 201015 yr Author comment_24251 What? Avahra is pro at grabbing things. What's so funny about that? lolUh huh. Report
November 24, 201015 yr comment_24264 What? Avahra is pro at grabbing things. What's so funny about that? lolOh, so my legend continues on Report
November 24, 201015 yr comment_24274 Doesn't take long to derail a thread does it? And getting hit in the face with one of those flying through the air is always in interesting surprise. Report
November 24, 201015 yr comment_24292 I'm not sure how the hell you get hit in the head with a tumbleweed Report
November 25, 201015 yr comment_24295 I'm not sure how the hell you get hit in the head with a tumbleweedWait, wait, wait! There was a tumbleweed in that photo with you? I didn't notice that AT ALL. Weird. <Spawn runs to look at the pic again>Nope, still not seeing it. Report
November 25, 201015 yr comment_24297 It may be difficult to see due to the fact that it blends in with the landscape Report
November 25, 201015 yr comment_24301 It may be difficult to see due to the fact that it blends in with the landscapeThere's a landscape there? WOW! Report
November 25, 201015 yr Author comment_24304 Yes it consists of brown dirt and tumbleweedsHey! That's called art! Look at New Vegas. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.