Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Deal Of The Week

Featured Replies

Scottpilgrimthegame.jpgThis week, get your hands on the 2010 nominated top downloadable game title of E3 2010 for 50% off. 

<br>

<br>

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World has been discounted to an incredible 400 MS points.

Based on the comic book series, Scott Pilgrim, you can control one of four playable characters or play cooperatively with 3 other players.  If you choose to play the game cooperatively you can revive your fallen teammates, share coins, and use co-op attacks.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World originally released on the XBLA on August 25, 2010 at the price of 800 MS points.

Major Nelson

View the full article

So, I've read good reviews, and I've seen the movie, but has anyone here played this and think it's worth picking up?

If you like River City Ransom or Bad Dudes, then you like this. It's great in my eyes. Hard as crap until you level up your character though. Be warned.

ive been wanting to try this out but keep putting it off. the movie was awesome and ive heard several good things about the game. may have to download it tonight, might have to wait till i get paid to purchase it though if i do like the game

I love this game. Can't tell you how many times I've played it, and I've spent money on both the PS3 and 360 versions of this game. As Spawn said, if you like games like River City Ransom or just 2D Beat-em-ups, then I'm sure you'd have a lot of fun with this game.The movie was wonderful as well. I've currently watched it 5 times.

Jason and I were debating lastnight if one of us were going to download this game. Everybody says great things about it. I guess I'll try the trial version and go from there when I get home.

The game was 100% worth it at 800, so I highly recommend this to pretty much anyone. If you like retro, 2D, or beat 'em up games, $5 is a pittance compared to how awesome the Scott Pilgrim game was. The only thing really missing is online co-op, but it does have offline co-op, and single player in itself is still great fun.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.