Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hii!

Featured Replies

Hello Gamercide! I'm Nick Vinetti. I'm obsessed with pokemon and rockband. The DS and xbox360 are my favorite systems. I am a noob :L

Yes! I played minecraft classic on the gamercide server.

Hello Gamercide! I'm Nick Vinetti. I'm obsessed with pokemon and rockband. The DS and xbox360 are my favorite systems. I am a noob :L

POKEMON AND ROCK BAAAAAND. I was crazily obsessed with Pokemon back when I first got my DS. I used to be pretty good at Rock Band guitar as well. I kind of stopped playing that too. But yeah, DS is easily one of my favorite handhelds as well. I'm currently playing Final Fantasy 4 on it right now.

lol that was quite the intro! Short & sweet. :D I'm pretty new here myself, welcome!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.