November 2, 201015 yr comment_22972 been playing magic, got boring when we kinda died down earlier. plus wnet and got candy Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_22979 I'm practically always here. It just doesn't show it if I haven't refreshed in too long. Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_22980 I present to you my best purchase of 2010......http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=11737 Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23049 It was just me and google and yahoo earlier... and i got a little carried away Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23069 Nope, they're ABAP.Buy some real shoes son: http://www.toms.com/mens/cordones/brown-waxed-twill-men-s-cordonesI have over 20 pairs of shoes from Toms and all are amazingly comfortable and look 1000 times better than those "things". Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23078 and red... very red..."Like the Red Sea, I wear red like roses."No joke though, these shoes are awesome and I refuse to believe otherwise Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23100 ...I have over 20 pairs of shoes...That's like 7 times as many as I have, minus the flip flops. Report
November 2, 201015 yr Author comment_23132 Buy some real shoes son: http://www.toms.com/...-men-s-cordonesI have over 20 pairs of shoes from Toms and all are amazingly comfortable and look 1000 times better than those "things". i have 2 pairs of shoes, no joke.And your shoes look more comfortable than bogeys Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23135 i have 2 pairs of shoes, no joke.i have one pair, use to have boots not sure where they went though Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23146 i have 2 pairs of shoes, no joke.And your shoes look more comfortable than bogeys Mine are for style, not slipper business Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23148 i have 2 pairs of shoes, no joke.And your shoes look more comfortable than bogeys I buy all my shoes from Toms because of the "One for One" they do with children in need of shoes. It's a really awesome program.Check it out.Mine are for style, not slipper business If a pair of shoes can't by stylish and comfortable, they fail and I'm sorry to say, your shoes fail bro. Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23160 Some fresh Supras though...I don't know how you guys would pass them up! Twinkletoes has to be rollin' in style! Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23296 I buy all my shoes from Toms because of the "One for One" they do with children in need of shoes. It's a really awesome program.Check it out.Awesome of Toms and awesome way to hide a shoe fetish. "It's for the kids, I swear!" Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23312 Awesome of Toms and awesome way to hide a shoe fetish. "It's for the kids, I swear!"DAMMIT DAT!! Don't expose me!!!! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.