Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Logo Redesign?

Featured Replies

I know most, if not everyone, likes the Reaper design and would like to keep it as it. I don't, however, have a good version of the file that I can use for some of the ideas and projects that I want to do.

With that said, I have lined up a graphics artist that works in the industry and is willing to do a redesign/update for us. They guys at Hyperduck recommended him and he worked with X10 Studios on A.R.E.S. I think he will do a great job for us.

Now I need your assistance. I'd like a few ideas and maybe a few donations to cover some of the cost for the redesign. I'd like to get something done that all of us like and that we can use for special gifts/prizes. I think Gamercide branded stuff would be great to give away. Any thoughts or help you guys can give would be GREATLY appreciated.

  • Author

Haven't really discussed price with him yet. I know I can work a deal for us though, with the ducks behind us. I'm going to work with him and see what he says. If you want to see his work, check out some of his work over at X10 Studio's Site.

And I really do hate asking for donations. I know everyone is strapped, so don't feel bad at all if you can't donate. Just toss out an idea of what you'd like to see. Thanks guys.

I'm just visualizing a bunch of cartoon characters impaled with spikes, with different coloured blood flowing from their bodies, and different power-ups scattered among the carnage. Thats my contribution. Oh, and Spawn, next time you ask for donations, provide a link to the paypal or whatever. lol

*edit* Is that little "Donate" button below the title bar where I go?

I wouldn't feel bad about donating to this .. the guy is talented and should be paid something for redesigning a logo. I think if we all chipped in $5 bucks or something like that through a Paypal account that might get enough cash.

I wouldn't feel bad about donating to this .. the guy is talented and should be paid something for redesigning a logo. I think if we all chipped in $5 bucks or something like that through a Paypal account that might get enough cash.

Thats a very good idea, Kev. Five bucks is definitely a manageable amount.

I'm just visualizing a bunch of cartoon characters impaled with spikes, with different coloured blood flowing from their bodies, and different power-ups scattered among the carnage. Thats my contribution. Oh, and Spawn, next time you ask for donations, provide a link to the paypal or whatever. lol

*edit* Is that little "Donate" button below the title bar where I go?

Yes, that's the one. Should take you to the Gamercide paypal.

  • Author

Sorry guys! Can you tell I don't like to ask for donations? Totally forgot that important detail. :lol:

The "Donate" button on the main page is where you can donate if you'd like.

I think Em has the right idea. We need something that stands for violent death (gamercide/genocide etc), but at the same time, making it non gory and fun.

I think the different colored blood can't be too much, or it'll look like a rainbow. I like the idea, though, so maybe we need to narrow it down to a few root colors we'd all like to see in our new logo.

Before Em had posted that idea, I was imagining a controller with several blades coming out of it. Much like Krull. lol norm4652b1b37e5bakrull1.jpg

I like the idea of old grimmy maybe playing with a controller ... maybe having his scythe look like it's gonna plunge through the top of the page. I'll try to donate something next paycheck. I also ABSOLUTELY love the idea of being able to buy some gamercide branded stuff for our yearly giveaway.

  • 2 weeks later...

Mario with a hitler stache.....

Obviosly I kid. Are you talking a small logo or a big picture?

I think Em has the right idea. We need something that stands for violent death (gamercide/genocide etc), but at the same time, making it non gory and fun.

I think the different colored blood can't be too much, or it'll look like a rainbow. I like the idea, though, so maybe we need to narrow it down to a few root colors we'd all like to see in our new logo.

My vote is for pink.

don't stink i've seen you around much, tity.

  • Author

I've talked to Somjade a couple of times now. I'll shoot him the ideas listed here and see what he can come up with. I will make sure to update everyone when I get something back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.