Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Borderlands

Featured Replies

Hey guys .. it's easy to say that Borderlands is one hell of a damn fine game and the very little time I've played online with you guys have been great. But I usually play alone and have gotten through the main story at around Level 42 or 43. However when I started the second play through I thought I would be able to walk around like a god blowing the crap out of everything, but that's not the case. I know the game adjusts the enemies based on your player level and I did the first play through totally legit but now it's sort of annoying me. I have no desire to get my *** handed to me every time I get near a Skag den or spend 5 hours trying to kill Slagg again.

Is it possible for one of you guys (if you don't mind) to hop into one of my games and leave a few high level guns if you have duplicates of some of them. I'm at the point now with Borderlands that I would sort of like to cheat a bit. I fell the game owes me that.

Thank you!

  • Replies 78
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the lowest level gun I have, is level 48. Once you max out, the game will get really easy. If you want, you can get a level 61 in your game, and have them run you through the Eridian areas a few times. You'll level up super fast.

If I see you on when I'm online, I'll jump you into my game and run you.

  • Author

Thanks PK I really appreciate that .. I'll likely schedule a game to help me level after the weekend, if you have time.

Yeah, I remember PK doing that for me too. I ended picking up some good loot too! I'll help out too if I can. I also have tons of loot on several different mules that I have hoarded lol. Like PK though the lowest stuff I have is in the 40-48 range. Shane and I restarted with new characters, we are now lvl 43 (I think!) and we can finally loot all my extra **** lol. We have also started raiding the armory too lol. Sucky thing is, on the 1st playthrough, you don't find very much good loot, its all on 2 and 2 1/2. With all the DLC and stuff we are level 43 and not even half way through walkthrough 1.

Does anyone know when the update will be and lvl cap increases???

I thought Play through 2 was the best :) I loved the challenge.

That said, I would love to run with you Kev but I had to start my game completely over since I lost my previous characters. I am level 20 right now but moving fast when I actually get to play. When I get some levels lets all hook up!

Picked up Borderlands GOTY today, so people (especailly PK) better help me level

PK helped me level last night so Im not a noob anymore, im like level 33 now, so im ready to play.

It's Friday. I'm hoping some of you can stay up late. I'd like to have a 4 player game tonight. It's been soooo long since I played a 4 player Borderlands game. Let's do this. I'll try and come on a bit earlier than normal.

What time PK?

  • Author

I can't this weekend .. we have a friend staying with us and I have an early morning class in Adobe Flash at SVA in Manhattan on Saturday. I'll try for a another night.

We can do some leveling runs if you like. With four people running the Eridian levels, you'd level up so fast. I don't mind doing that for a bit, before taking on some missions or DLC.

Cool that sounds perfect actually. I can always do the missions on my own some other time if need be.

I am actually worried about doing the save the claptrap missions online. On my first character it bugged on me on the claptrap by king wee wee and I was stuck with only 39 slots. If I had gotten him I would have had 42.

Cool that sounds perfect actually. I can always do the missions on my own some other time if need be.

I am actually worried about doing the save the claptrap missions online. On my first character it bugged on me on the claptrap by king wee wee and I was stuck with only 39 slots. If I had gotten him I would have had 42.

If you have the Ned DLC, there's a claptrap there. Knoxx, too. So if you're missing one for the cheevo, it shouldn't be a problem.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.