November 2, 201015 yr comment_23085 Now that the achievements are patched and the new levels are released, I'll try to start up the new DLC sometime soon and maybe join you guys. I'm avoiding Fallout New Vegas and Fable 3 now as well, until they're patched. :/ Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23101 Update isn't popping for me. I don't think it's released on the 360 yet. Might be rolling out soon, though. Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23106 Well since PK is a vampire and he gets on so late, I wont be joining in tonight, but on the weekends im always up for it Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23117 Oh, I'm getting on early tonight. Count on it. lolThat is, if the patch ever drops. 2K is looking into it right now. Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23123 If the patch releases soon for 360, right away. If not, probably around 9PM PST. Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23126 Alright if you get on at 9 ill be able to come on for an hour atleast Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23250 Was supposed to be out before noon today. They dropped the ball on this one. Too wrapped up in Kinect to actually give a damn about free content. Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23305 Is it downloadable? 2K says this 2KGames 2K GamesRoadblocks to releasing the free 360 Borderlands TU have been removed. Expect it to start rolling out now and be to you by tomorrow a.m.Of course it's available right now, right as I am about to have a nap. Thanks, MS. lol Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23307 Yep, I downloaded it, and I killed something and the xp bar is going up! Report
November 12, 201015 yr comment_23776 <div style="width: 480px;"><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" id="gtembed" width="480" height="392"> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /> <param name="movie" value="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=704366"/><param'>http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=704366"/><param name="quality" value="high" /> <embed src="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=704366" swLiveConnect="true" name="gtembed" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="true" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="392"></embed> </object><div style="font-size: 10px; font-family: Verdana; text-align: center; width: 480px; padding-top: 2px; padding-bottom: 2px; background-color: black; height: 32px;"><div><a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href="http://www.gametrailers.com" title="GameTrailers.com">Video Games</a> | <a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href="http://www.gametrailers.com/game/borderlands-claptraps-new/13689" title="Borderlands: Claptrap's Revolution">Borderlands: Claptrap's Revolution</a> | <a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href="http://www.gametrailers.com/video/new-content-borderlands-claptraps/704366" title="New Content & Story Interview HD">New Content & Story Interview HD</a></div><div style="padding-top: 3px;"><a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href=" title="XBox 360">XBox 360</a> | <a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href=" title="PS3">Playstation 3</a> | <a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href=" title="Wii">Nintendo Wii</a></div></div></div><br><br>Skip to around 02:25:00 - "We're adding a new playthrough".<br>I knew I wasn't going crazy. Where's our new playthrough? Report
November 12, 201015 yr comment_23782 Good question, without one, I don't have a lot of reason to play since thanks to the borderlands master himself (pk of course), I again have 100% of the acheivements as well. Report
November 14, 201015 yr comment_23855 If anyone wants to setup a game time, I need a load of help defeating Cromwrax in my game, either during the day/evening or late night if on weekends, I tried to defeat him by myself, got 6 kills and 15 deaths then I rage quit Report
November 14, 201015 yr comment_23857 Wish I had moneys for the expansions so I could play with you guys. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.