September 30, 201016 yr comment_20412 why make a new one each time...ill just use this one over and over again lol....this was today after a fcking boring day at college where i played minsweeper/risk and some photoshop. Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23013 I think it's time i make myself a new siggy too, had the halo one long enough i think. Report
April 3, 201115 yr Author comment_34009 i tried making a wallpaper.. comments? http://tinypic.com/r/154g7qo/7 Report
April 4, 201115 yr comment_34071 Looks pretty good, but I feel it could use a comment or title. Report
April 5, 201115 yr Author comment_34084 first version had a few extra stuff on ithttp://i54.tinypic.com/2hicys3.jpgi had psoted it on a first forum, where i was told it looked better without the extra ****..... then i posted it here lol Report
April 5, 201115 yr comment_34085 lol. I think it looks just right if it has just your logo at the bottome right. Report
April 5, 201115 yr Author comment_34087 i could give it a shot tomorrow.... desktop closed atm, using my laptop, and too lazy to open desktop at 10:40pm xD Report
June 13, 201115 yr Author comment_38956 Haven,t been very active latetly due to my job now xDanyways, new sig + avatar Report
June 14, 201115 yr Author comment_39015 Actually, kinda reworked the bloody effect and looks better now xD Report
June 16, 201115 yr Author comment_39124 http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/1773/assassinscreedwall.pngwallpaper Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_44334 I love your work and I have a complicated question to ask.This is for the Gamercide livestream. Currently, when I go away from the console or PC I put the banner at the top of the forums with the grim reaper and show text with some funny saying such as "aTs Apologician is currently working with Delta Squad. He'll be back soon!" blah blah blah.Well, Gears of War 3 is right around the corner and I wanted to see if you could somehow make a very special Gears of War 3 and Gamercide image for me to use on the livestream. I'm also going to PM you. Hopefully you can help, if you have any questions please respond to this thread or the PM. Thanks! Report
July 16, 201214 yr Author comment_60327 I haven't updated this thing in ages lol..... well.. haven't done a sig in ages either.....but here was an attempt.Some people might place where this is from.Still have to change a few things here and there such as the border and try to work out the font. Report
July 19, 201214 yr comment_60401 Ah. Never was one for that game. Lost interest in the genre a long time ago. Nice sig none-the-less. Report
November 29, 201213 yr Author comment_66482 Haven't done anything in a while but did this last night.... not my best imo but decent. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.