February 21, 201313 yr Author comment_71738 New one made today. Also made myself a deviantart page... http://kiraonime.deviantart.com Report
February 4, 201412 yr Author comment_82518 Haven't posted here in ages but was bored at work today. Report
February 4, 201412 yr comment_82526 Oh no, I meant free time at work. I've been pretty set on my lil sig for a while now. Report
February 4, 201412 yr Author comment_82527 My project is comming close to an end at work and I'm currently waiting on some stuff from the client so I have a bit of time. Report
February 10, 201412 yr Author comment_82688 Got asked to turn that last sig into a wallpaper and this was the result. http://imageshack.com/a/img841/2134/9qck.png Report
February 11, 201412 yr comment_82744 God, I haven't made forum sigs in a long time. I miss making those. Yours is awesome! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.