September 28, 201016 yr comment_20173 Ferk yeah!http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/0ccf0009-0000-4000-8000-0000545407e7?cid=SLink Report
September 28, 201016 yr Author comment_20182 So full of win. The maps are bigger and the loot on playthrough one, was very nice.One down side, though. No XP until the update comes out. Achievements won't pop, either. Just stick to playthrough one until the update. Report
September 28, 201016 yr Author comment_20186 No joke, I found at least 5 legendary weapons in the couple of hours I played it this morning. At this one spot (I won't spoil), you'll want to open each and every container. It should be fairly obvious. I knew something was up when I saw the layout.Also, Cluck-Trap. lolPatricia Tannis: "Do these gums make my teeth look big?" (God I love her) Report
September 28, 201016 yr comment_20197 So full of win. The maps are bigger and the loot on playthrough one, was very nice.One down side, though. No XP until the update comes out. Achievements won't pop, either. Just stick to playthrough one until the update.Any word on the update? I don't want to start playing it and not get any XP. Report
September 28, 201016 yr comment_20199 I'll probably get it, but I'll wait for the Update and the achievements to be patched. Report
September 28, 201016 yr Author comment_20219 Any word on the update? I don't want to start playing it and not get any XP. <br>October 12th. Don't need to wait, though. Just do the first playthrough. You wouldn't get enough XP from it to level up anyways (as a level 61). May as well get your SDU's and things out of the way. The loot is high leveled, too. I was finding level 61 guns in my 1st playthrough.Also, here's the trailer for it.<br><object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6iKesZM1lI?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6iKesZM1lI?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6iKesZM1lI?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object> Report
September 28, 201016 yr Author comment_20221 PK, I need you to taste this potato salad.The humor in this DLC is so fantastic. I walked in and out of Tannis' office at least 40 times, just hear all she said as I came and went. Try it sometime. lol Report
September 28, 201016 yr comment_20223 I might grab it later today. We'll have to let MWB know it's out now too. Report
September 28, 201016 yr comment_20227 I want this! I am getting this on Oct. 12th in the GOTY package but I will have to start the game from the very very beginning since I lost all my save data lol.In a way though I am looking forward to starting it over and playing through all the DLC and everything as a continuous game. Report
September 28, 201016 yr Author comment_20232 I might grab it later today. We'll have to let MWB know it's out now too.There is no try, my friend. There is do, and do not. Report
September 29, 201016 yr Author comment_20248 I had a "put the controller down since you're laughing so hard" moment with this DLC. It's so seriously funny. I may be biased when it comes to Borderlands, but the humor in this DLC is freaking awesome. As soon as I hear a loudspeaker turn on, I stop moving so I can listen to it. Same goes for all the NPC's and enemies. Since I'm doing playthrough one, the boss fights are really easy. So, I'm careful when shooting them. I want to hear all they say. Glad I do, too. It was one of the boss fights that gave me that controller down moment. lolSpawn and I have had an ongoing conversation about how Duke Nukem Forever fell into the perfect, very funny hands of Gearbox. This DLC reaffirms it all for me. They also love to hide things inside of games, so I'm also looking forward to that in Nukem.I can't believe this DLC is only $10. Report
September 29, 201016 yr Author comment_20259 No, but if they're done like the Steam ones were, they'll unlock after the patch. I remember firing up Borderlands for Steam, and about 30 achievements unlocking at once.Just get it and play the first playthrough. Get your SDU's and stuff. The loot is good and you'll learn the maps. Report
September 29, 201016 yr comment_20306 Well, I played it last night .. We lost Internet here cuz Timer Warner did a damn update ( the business side) and it lasted till about an hour ago. I only got to unlock 6 Achievements. It was fun Report
September 29, 201016 yr Author comment_20310 Well, I played it last night .. We lost Internet here cuz Timer Warner did a damn update ( the business side) and it lasted till about an hour ago. I only got to unlock 6 Achievements. It was fun HAX! I know what the secret achievements are and I fulfilled the requirements for them. They won't unlock for me, though! lolI've only got the 3D glasses one to pop so far. =[ Report
September 29, 201016 yr comment_20311 Ok , I'm lost here. Why are the Achievements unlocking for some ppl and not others? I don't get it. Report
September 29, 201016 yr Author comment_20312 Wish I knew. Some of the bosses, I've killed twice. Still no cheevo. They better patch this. I always 100% Borderlands. It's the only retail game I do it for. Report
September 30, 201016 yr comment_20343 Yeah no cheevos for me yet. Not sure if I have all the 3D glasses yet or not, but probably not since that one hasn't unlocked. Report
October 9, 201016 yr comment_20997 Hey PK,Do you know if the GOTY edition will have the DLCs on disc or do I still have to download them? Just curious because I already bought Moxxi and Zombie island before. I could get Borderlands again today and spend less money by buying the DLC I don't have separately. That and I can't wait to get it back lol! Report
October 9, 201016 yr comment_20998 I did a google search and it looks like you get a code to download the DLC and it is not on disc. I really wanted it on disc so I don't have to clear off my hard drive lol. Ah well I might pick up the standard today so I don't have to wait Anxious to get back in. Report
October 10, 201016 yr comment_21004 Awesome. I can't wait to get this back from my cousin so I can whore out the last of the cheevos for this beast of a game. Report
October 10, 201016 yr comment_21009 Yeah I just picked it back up tonight. I had to start over since I erased a bunch of stuff off my hard drive awhile back but its been awhile so I don't mind. Amazingly fun, I really missed playing it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.