Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Claptrap DLC Is Out!

Featured Replies

You should have waited on the GotY edition because of the exclusive stuff like the early Duke Nukem Forever demo.

I did get the Claptrap DLC, on October 1st, as a matter of fact, but refuse to play it until the achievements are patched. lol

I also kind of just got it because of the marketplace deal going on where you get 800 MS points (sometime late next month, probably :/) if you spend 2400 points on XBLA games and DLC this month.

You should have waited on the GotY edition because of the exclusive stuff like the early Duke Nukem Forever demo.

I did get the Claptrap DLC, on October 1st, as a matter of fact, but refuse to play it until the achievements are patched. lol

I also kind of just got it because of the marketplace deal going on where you get 800 MS points (sometime late next month, probably :/) if you spend 2400 points on XBLA games and DLC this month.

Meh, I am glad I did it this way because I saved some money and I already have Moxxi and Zombie island. Just did not make sense to get GOTY when I thought about it. I am also not really worried about having an early demo. I will get to play it eventually.

I have the new DLC and my achievements have been unlocking fine the rumor I heard is dont get the tourist achievement till last if you get it before then none of the collectible ones will unlock. I also heard now the patch will be out the 19th.. We will see.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.