Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dead Space 2 Multiplayer Beta

Featured Replies

Click the "like" button to sign up .. click the image to sign up for an opportunity to be included.. .. give EA your email and DOB and what country you live in .. hit send

.. now I've just signed up for the EA Newsletter .. didn't want that, but very sneaky EA.

I'll let you guys know if I get an invite

okay .. so here's what I got!!

Hi!Thanks for signing up as a(n) Dead Space insider. You'll now receive all of the latest and greatest news and info at this e-mail address, as you've requested.Have fun,Electronic Arts™

.. oh thanks EA .. I really wanted this!!

no I just had a lot of beer tonight and sort of drunk .. I just copy/pasted what EA sent me and it happen to show up that way

Yeah, I was accepted too. I'll be downloading the beta later tonight. Looks like I won't be able to talk about it either. They set up a private forum in which you have to be invited to, and then you can talk about the game there.

I didn't get an invite .. I just have EAs crappy news letter. Oh well I can wait a bit longer for the game. The first one is certainly in my top 5 favorite games. . . uh .. maybe top 10

It shouldn't be email only. You have to redeem a code on PSN to download it, so any one person can use it.

Spawn, if no one else takes it for a while, I'd like to have it for a friend.

I'll pass .. I really want to play the game but I also hate multiplayer on the PSN. I can wait till it's released.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.