Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Anyone Had Pineapple Smirnoff?

Featured Replies

sooooo, vodka isn't liquor? A distilled beverage, liquor, or spirit is a drinkable liquid containing ethanol that is produced by distilling fermented grain, fruit, or vegetables..... so says wiki. :P

It's ok GG, you don't have to prove your machismo by saying it's a girlie drink, when you can't handle your alcohol. As they say, beer is alcohol with training wheels.

According to the Wikipedia article for Smirnoff:

"The Smirnoff Ice marketed in the USA does not actually contain vodka according to the official Smirnoff website [6]. It is more similar to beer than to vodka, primarily because it is brewed. However outside of the USA and countries who receive US manufactured vodka it does contain Smirnoff Vodka No. 21."

Speaking of alcohol, what are some of your favorite manly alcoholic beverages? I got a case of Smuttynose's Shoals Pale Ale last week. It was delicious!

shoalssix-2.jpeg

Bout damn time. I knew it wasn't a liquor. Now if they had made a Pineapple flavored Vodka then I haven't heard about it yet, but Ice isn't liquor.

Anyways, St. Pauli Girl is probably my favorite.If I had to drink liquor I would probably go with Everclear might as well go big.

  • Author

Ah Everclear, how i love thee blue flame..... We used to make cowboy koolaid out of that back in the day. My fav would be Crown Royal or Jack Daniels..... and they do make pineapple flavored vodka among other things GG. I've never liked the moldy grain taste that i get from beer. I just feel you should be able to enjoy what you're drinking.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.