September 19, 201016 yr Author comment_19402 The itsy bitsy spider crawled up the water spout (what the eff is a water spout anyway?) down came the rain and washed the spider out (shouldn't have been up there anyway) the itsy bitsy spider crawled up the spout again...(didn't learn the first time did he...... stupid spider, that's why their not the dominant species, stupid gits). Report
September 19, 201016 yr Author comment_19412 well GG, since i don't like beer i guess that's why i like it. I'm usually drinking whiskey or vodka, whick is what smirnoffs is....... vodka? so are you saying vodka is a girl's drink? lol Report
September 19, 201016 yr comment_19414 It sounds like something that'd be deliciosu to mix with other things to make a delicious drink in which I can not taste the alcohol and can get properly wasted Report
September 19, 201016 yr comment_19421 well GG, since i don't like beer i guess that's why i like it. I'm usually drinking whiskey or vodka, whick is what smirnoffs is....... vodka? so are you saying vodka is a girl's drink? lol GG might have been thinkin about smirnoff ice which is most definitely a ***** beer. Report
September 19, 201016 yr comment_19436 well GG, since i don't like beer i guess that's why i like it. I'm usually drinking whiskey or vodka, whick is what smirnoffs is....... vodka? so are you saying vodka is a girl's drink? lol well smirnoff pineapple is maltini so yes you are a girl. Report
September 19, 201016 yr comment_19437 GG might have been thinkin about smirnoff ice which is most definitely a ***** beer. yea, smirnoff ice pineapple, i thought they only had like 3 different types of actual liquor so I assumed it would be ice since they have 100 different flavors of it. Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19460 Drinking my Coors Light right now! Work at 4:30 in the morning. Woo! Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19461 Drinking my Coors Light right now! Work at 4:30 in the morning. Woo!High five! I gots a Bud Light in hand. Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19463 High five! I gots a Bud Light in hand.High Fives back! Shotgun time! Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19466 High Fives back! Shotgun time!Unpossible to shotgun a bottle. sorry. Report
September 20, 201016 yr Author comment_19468 Unpossible to shotgun a bottle. sorry.Nothing is impossible grasshopper, only unsuccessful until done. Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19519 Strawpedo!I thought about that after I posted my unpossible statement. Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19548 I thought about that after I posted my unpossible statement.Yep. I've done it and seen it done many times. Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_19592 I hate flavored liquors, the always give me a stomach ache. Also they taste like crap. Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_19625 I hate flavored liquors, the always give me a stomach ache. Also they taste like crap.it's not liquor damn it lol Report
September 21, 201016 yr Author comment_19670 sooooo, vodka isn't liquor? A distilled beverage, liquor, or spirit is a drinkable liquid containing ethanol that is produced by distilling fermented grain, fruit, or vegetables..... so says wiki. It's ok GG, you don't have to prove your machismo by saying it's a girlie drink, when you can't handle your alcohol. As they say, beer is alcohol with training wheels. Report
September 22, 201016 yr comment_19675 sooooo, vodka isn't liquor? A distilled beverage, liquor, or spirit is a drinkable liquid containing ethanol that is produced by distilling fermented grain, fruit, or vegetables..... so says wiki. It's ok GG, you don't have to prove your machismo by saying it's a girlie drink, when you can't handle your alcohol. As they say, beer is alcohol with training wheels.Stop trying to put flame decals on your volkswagon. Report
September 22, 201016 yr Author comment_19676 Stop trying to put flame decals on your volkswagon.LOLOLOL Let's just agree to disagree .... i'll even buy you a round of that swill you like to drink. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.