Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Bogey...

Featured Replies

omg! some one needs to place that in his sig now!

Makes me want to touch myself

pics or gtfo?

Honestly, it's not funny anymore. Not at all. Yea it was funny for the first week, but now it's irritating and annoying. I can't go into most threads without some mention of it and it's frustrating. I kid around as much as the next person, but when this "joke" is repeated on a daily basis multiple times, it's not fun to post because I know it will just turn out to some stupid discussion about my nickname. So go ahead and enjoy the joke. Once you guys get over how "funny" it is, I'll see you then.

we're just messing with ya bogey, no real harm intended :(

  • Author

Sorry Bogey. It was all in fun but I can definitely see it getting old, like some of the damn nicknames I used to have (pedo beard, wtf?). At least yours wasn't something that, if someone didn't know it was a joke, might make them avoid you lol. Horsepickle just sounds like a snack for horses, you'd have to really stretch it to get any really bad connotations out of that lol.

Sorry Bogey. It was all in fun but I can definitely see it getting old, like some of the damn nicknames I used to have (pedo beard, wtf?). At least yours wasn't something that, if someone didn't know it was a joke, might make them avoid you lol.

for the record i avoid you because your weird. not because pk called you pedobear

for the record i avoid you because your weird. not because pk called you pedobear

LOL!

I almost spit Snapple all over my lappy.

Pedobear? Yeah...um...I think I'll erase that one from my memory lol. I can only imagine how that went... Anywho, I shall withhold anymore jokes about your nickname Bogey. :)

This thread went from win, to fail.

More like win, to pwn.

I don't mind when people mess with my sig or profile or whatever here and there, but it was just a constant three week span of annoyance. It was mostly the posts, the sigs I could honestly care less about. You guys can call me whatever you want, even HorsePickle, just it doesn't need to be dragged out every five minutes. The name doesn't upset me at all, it was the persistance and often out-of-the-way effort people put in that killed the joke.

It's like a meme.

After about 5 minutes you forget about it but the entire internet still thinks it's funny 3 years later.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.