September 17, 201016 yr comment_19255 WOOOOOOOO!!!!! That's awesome. have a super birthday and go spoil yourself. Report
September 17, 201016 yr comment_19298 Happy Birthday Rose!!! I'm sending a flock of binago bats your way! Report
September 19, 201016 yr comment_19429 Lol, thanks everyone. Love the title PK lol. Had a great birthday, Shane spoiled me. An expensive recliner with heat and massage, a card and roses (was a total suprise! he lied and said he was leaving Portland so get ready to go to dinner, and he was at the store around the corner lol. I expected him in like an hour and a half, so I went to shave my legs. Finished shaving and came out of the bathroom to roses and a card laying on the bed, it was the best!), and a great dinner at Outback. Hes taking the kids shopping for me today too lol. And today is his first Sunday off! Every other week he gets 2 days off now. Sunday and Monday. Thank you! Love ya all. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.