Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Can You Tell What This Is A Picture Of?

Featured Replies

makes me think of Saskatchewan, Canada .. but it's likely a river of dead fish or shrimp

:rant:

Was going to guess part of the Lousianna Delta affected by BP. Either the oil or the MASSIVE ammount of Corexit pumped into the waters.

F**K BP.

Actually.. F**K most major corporations.

Sorry, after the recent events here in CA w/ the PG&E explosion and reading a great quote by George Carlin, I'm in a bit of a mood.

1 billion trillion Sno-Caps that have been scraped off and floated on a river?

sno-caps.jpg

From the article: "UPDATE: The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries investigated the fish kill and determined that it was the result of low oxygen levels caused by low tides and high temperatures."

Reader Comment: "Update: BP has also paid off officials at the Louisiana Dept. of Fisheries and Wildlife." :iagree:

I wouldn't get too mad at BP .. all they're doing is selling something that people want. If you want to blame some one just look around your town and see who's driving what. If the world wants to be addicted to oil then this is the consequences. Simple as that.

I agree BP can't be responsible in THIS case, they're trying to take care of the problem..... however PG&E i DO hold accountable. They even got permission to raise rates in 2007 and collected, but never started fixing the problem after three years of knowing there was danger...... it is contemptible and gross negligence. They took money and forgot the problem...... i mean WTF!!!!!! If i lived in the area, i would definitely get their company out of there.

  • Author

I agree BP can't be responsible in THIS case, they're trying to take care of the problem..... however PG&E i DO hold accountable. They even got permission to raise rates in 2007 and collected, but never started fixing the problem after three years of knowing there was danger...... it is contemptible and gross negligence. They took money and forgot the problem...... i mean WTF!!!!!! If i lived in the area, i would definitely get their company out of there.

Ahhh, but the aftermath of the oil spill COULD be a contributing cause. I'm not saying it is, but scientifically the microbes that break down oil within the water use an incredible amount of oxygen contained within that water and therefore quite possibly could be the impetus for the dead zone.

Very true indeed .. I felt the burn on that PS&G price hike .. boy did we feel it in Jersey. But me personally .. well I've given up on feeling bad about anything that goes wrong with the environment. I've been listening to David Suzuki again, and though he's a brilliant man and a truly great scientist .. all I can say is "I'm done caring .. good bye .. you're all F***ED." He does have a book called "Good News for a Change" that I haven't read yet .. but even the story of that is depressing.

davidsuzuki.org

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.