Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Ico And Shadow Of The Colossus Trailer

Featured Replies

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="265" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/a848d90b" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="fake=1"/><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/a848d90b" width="437" height="265" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fake=1" name="viddler" ></embed></object>

ooooo I can't wait. These two are my favorite games. I started playing Shadow of the Colossus again a few months ago. Never have any games deserved to be remade with HiDef graphics more than these two.

Team ICO also showed this off...

<br>

<br>

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="265" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/c889573" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="fake=1"/><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/c889573" width="437" height="265" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fake=1" name="viddler" ></embed></object>

Yes! I was going to buy ICO but heard of this. I already finished a run of Shadow of the Colossus, but I will be picking the remaster of both up for sure. It looks like they did a MUCH better job with this then the GOW remasters. The Last Guardian looks cool too. I love how they never really explain everything. Making you wonder if it is in relation to being the last guardian due to the events in SotC.

Can't wait!

  • 3 weeks later...

I've played Shadow of the Colossus and loved it. Never played ICO, which gives me more reason to get the remastered version of both.

  • 2 months later...

Never played either of them, so this is gonna be a really great experience when I pick this up.

Another game I really hope they remaster in HD some time is Okami.

Ico and Shadow of the Colossus are absolutely amazing and will change the way you think what games can be. You'll really enjoy them!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.