September 10, 201016 yr comment_18518 Look to your left. The object closest to you is now your one and only weapon. Describe what it is (be honest), post a picture if you like, and write a short sentence or two describing how you would use it, or how it would be completely useless to you. Report
September 10, 201016 yr Author comment_18519 I am sooooooo effed. It's a calculator. A large one, but still not very useful. I'd have to get up close and personal to brain some zombies and risk getting infected mahself.On a positive note it DOES have a roll of paper so if I have to take a dump I wouldn't have to worry about toilet paper. LoL Report
September 10, 201016 yr comment_18521 a door. a ******* door. i guess i'd close it while i loaded my guns. Report
September 10, 201016 yr comment_18522 The tv remote- but in my hands it's a deadly weapon of untold destruction. I use it to bludgeon my foes to death and I can throw it with deadly accuracy to take out my enemies as they flee in terror. Report
September 10, 201016 yr comment_18523 An xbox 360 controller, I'll challenge the person im facing to cod. Report
September 10, 201016 yr comment_18524 A bottle of water. So, sorry guys, I'm dead, nice knowing you. Edit: Or, I could throw the bottle at the zombies. A bottle can be deadly, just ask Justin Bieber. Report
September 10, 201016 yr Author comment_18525 Awww, MWB! You can do so much more with just a door. Be creative. Flex those muscles, take that ******* off it's hinges and swing it like a zombie flattening tool of mayhem! Alternatively, use it to create a bridge across the heads of zombies when you need to cross gaps in between buildings. Report
September 10, 201016 yr Author comment_18533 A paper plate.****.Be creative man! You could use that paper plate to shield yourself from incoming zombie blood while you're punching them in the face by making a mask out of it and punching some holes in it for eyes. Alternatively, you could give some nasty friggin' papercuts before the plate crumbled apart. Report
September 10, 201016 yr comment_18547 An Illinois State University Housing Services Cup Coaster Covered in cat fur...Now desperate times would call for desperate measures. I'll throw the remaining cat fur in their face to slow them down then while they are slowed, find a way to file down the edges, make it sharp, and use it as a weapon. Report
September 10, 201016 yr comment_18558 Nothing but a wall but I guess if it is to my left and up a bit would be my phone, I'll just call the cops. Report
September 10, 201016 yr comment_18582 Directly to my left next to my monitor would be a speaker. So, I guess I could use it, with cord to bash some zombies in the face. Or, for prolonged use to attract zombies as a decoy, if I had a battery or some way to make it make sound. Otherwise, directly left of the finger was my computer case. It's full of goodies to throw and stab with. Or, since its a heavy bastage, beat zombies senseless with. Report
September 10, 201016 yr comment_18606 To my left are two standing disc case holders full of DVDs and PS2/Obox/Xbox 360 game cases. I suppose I have around 50 deadly little plastic frisbees to throw at the zombies, or, provided I have a functional Xbox 360 and television in a saferoom, enough entertainment to keep me from getting bored while waiting out the apocalypse. Report
September 10, 201016 yr comment_18613 To my left is a fleece blanket with a lion on it. I'd cover myself with it and growl menacingly to scare zombies off. Report
September 11, 201016 yr comment_18630 I have a Cintiq .. a $2000 piece of awesome that might slow down one Zombie. .. oh I'm boned .. but at least I can write my last words digitally .. then again it's big enough to get to glass dagers out of it .. I may live long enough to get to the mall. Report
September 11, 201016 yr comment_18642 I have a lamp, on top of a printer. I would probably take the printer, because I smash the s**t out of some zombies with that thing. The lamp could still work as a back up weapon though. It's not a flimsy lamp, it could serve as a pretty solid weapon. Or it could get me killed.I'll stick with the printer. Report
September 11, 201016 yr comment_18646 A guitar cable, I could go about strangling zombies but that's not very practical. Or I could set up a trip wire and have them just topple over into a hole I dug Report
September 11, 201016 yr comment_18655 Well, to my immediate left is a broom. One of those aluminum, hollow types. With a car battery and a few other things i could have an effective little shocker that would melt zombies...... then i could sweep them away Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.