April 2, 201016 yr comment_95 So are we at the point where we can suggest other people to sign up for this site or are we going to wait for a bit? That is all. Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_104 Will we be operating a friends of GC account as well?There already is one. I sent a friend request but still haven't been accepted after over a month lol. Someone needs to manage it more now that GC is actually back. Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_105 I wasn't sure if we were gonna use the one we already had. In case we weren't I didn't want to say there was one Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_176 I've left a note with Burty. When he gets back in touch with me, I'll see if he'll hand over the account to one of us. I'm sure he will.@Bogey You can invite people. Let them know that the forums are still being worked on though, and that some things may change (aesthetically). Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_186 Alright cool, that was the answer I was hoping for Translation; I've already told people Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_510 Yes, please invite people. A LOT of people. I would like them to hit the main site too. Better Alexa ratings gets us better contacts with PR companies. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_662 Whatever did happen to Burty? Is he stull around?Think he's working two jobs now on top of added courses at Uni. Our Burty is one busy guy nowadays. Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_793 What's the GC friends tag? I'd like to send a friend request as well. Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_837 What's the GC friends tag? I'd like to send a friend request as well.Ask and ye shall receive! http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=Gamercide+FoF Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_936 Might want to send one to ATC Members instead. The GC one is controlled by Burty and he's not around to accept the request. Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1839 I'm waiting on Burty too... man that guy has alot going on..!! Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_4429 Yes, please invite people. A LOT of people. I would like them to hit the main site too. Better Alexa ratings gets us better contacts with PR companies. Running PPG (and before that, being the main guy at UNG) I have had great success with just getting out there and mixing it up with the various PR companies. If you want some help, just PM me, I have contact with about 150 or so companies across the globe right now. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.