September 5, 201016 yr comment_18126 So whatcha doing for Labor Day?We are taking the kiddos to the park to play, plus I want to take some pictures, and then heading out to a family cookout Report
September 5, 201016 yr comment_18139 im gonna enjoy my day off by sleeping in and doing as little as possible. Report
September 5, 201016 yr comment_18147 Ummmm, I drinking some rum. Shot 27 holes of golf this morning with my dad (Kicked his A.SS!!!! WOO! LoL). Went to see my grandma in the nursing home (sad but necessary). Bought Valkyria Chronicles 2 on PSP at Kmart (they had a deal. $39.99 game, got it for $24.99). but yah. Now I'm drinking rum. Waiting for my pot pie to be finished in the oven, and I'm bored as hell. Coy is sleeping. LoL Report
September 5, 201016 yr comment_18148 Ummmm, I drinking some rum. Replace with brandy for me. Plan on sleeping in. The end. lol Report
September 5, 201016 yr Author comment_18150 Coy is sleeping. LoLIs she pregnant? J/K....I'm sure that room will get to you guys sooner or later! Report
September 5, 201016 yr comment_18152 We haven't moved yet Siren! We're all boxed up and ready to go though! I CAN'T WAIT YOU HAVE NOOOOO IDEA!!!And PK, I'll toast to you bro. I'd rather have some nice Jameson, but Coy loves her rum and I'm all out of beer. hahahaha And yes, I'm getting trashed. DEFINITELY sleeping in. Report
September 6, 201016 yr Author comment_18169 We haven't moved yet Siren! We're all boxed up and ready to go though! I CAN'T WAIT YOU HAVE NOOOOO IDEA!!!Well....you just wait. I give you and Coy a year. One year and I bet there will be a baby announcement. Empty rooms with couples are no good...no good I tell you, lol. Report
September 6, 201016 yr comment_18171 "if you work for a living then why do you kill yourself working?"i'll be working. Report
September 6, 201016 yr comment_18176 Hope to drink a few glasses of the Glenlivet 25 Single Malt the wife brought me on Friday. Finished up everything I had to do, so it will be a lazy lazy day. Report
September 6, 201016 yr comment_18182 So far out for diner with some friends .. Sunday was a family BBQ and that was fine .. today is a cleaning day. Report
September 6, 201016 yr comment_18188 Right now I'm getting my game face on and preparing for an *** kicking at work today. Working in retail sucks on the holidays.sigh Report
September 6, 201016 yr comment_18189 going with friends to a carnival, then later at 6pm, got a surprise b-day party to go to. Report
September 6, 201016 yr comment_18190 I'll have some of what PK is drinking (nicely said there PK) ...Don't let Isa know ok? I hope you all have a great day and please keep SAFE!!! EDIT: Oh and we are all working here today Report
September 6, 201016 yr comment_18191 Aside from spending most of the morning reading PK's post, I'm playin Gears 2 for this 25x XP event. Report
September 6, 201016 yr comment_18194 Wall o' textI agree with you PK. I won't post links to Dtard of Kraptaco anymore. I personally greatly dislike Kraptaco because a lot of what they post is just to get a rise out of people (racism/sexism/etc) I say good on you man for stepping out. It's not QQ'ing, it's the truth. Report
September 6, 201016 yr comment_18195 I personally greatly dislike Kraptaco because a lot of what they post is just to get a rise out of peopleDtard is worse. They put this up in an article of theirs. "The PS3 is like Jett Travolta -- beautiful but slow.".Despicable. Report
September 6, 201016 yr Author comment_18198 Dtard is worse. They put this up in an article of theirs. "The PS3 is like Jett Travolta -- beautiful but slow.".Despicable.That is truly disgusting. I think it was also one of their writers who said something about dead babies or kicking dead babies over twitter. I saw that shortly after I lost our baby in 2008 and wanted to kick that fatass in the head. Seriously would have too if I had the chance. Report
September 7, 201016 yr comment_18251 Went to a college football game on Saturday and hiking with the fam on monday. It was a good weekend. Report
September 7, 201016 yr comment_18253 Hope to drink a few glasses of the Glenlivet 25 Single Malt the wife brought me on Friday. Finished up everything I had to do, so it will be a lazy lazy day.Mission accomplished. Report
September 7, 201016 yr comment_18267 I went to Springfield with family and worked in the evening. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.