Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

HIV/AIDS

Featured Replies

Tell that woman to not trust the word of a man, and protect herself at all costs. It's her body, she is the caretaker for it. Especially if she plans on having a baby. There are plenty of STD's that can muck things up for her.

I'm not saying it's okay to keep HIV to yourself and have sex without telling anyone. I'm saying protect yoself, before you wreck yoself!

While I agree it isn't the death sentence it once was, try telling that to a woman who planned on having children before being infected. It can have a huge effect on someones life

Cow...is that really your new gamertag? :lol:

And just for the record, I feel that if someone intentionally infects someone else with AIDS, it's no different than attacking someone with any other deadly weapon.

Lol no this isn't my tag..I'd change it if it wasn't such an effort to go to mgc.net

Lol no this isn't my tag..I'd change it if it wasn't such an effort to go to mgc.net

Have your butler do it. That is if he's done ironing your pants.

Here in Canada if you have unprotected sex without telling someone you have HIV/AIDS it is aggravated sexual assault. If they die it's first degree murder.

That's how it is, and I like it that way.

  • Author

Like I wrote on my response paper.

There is no cure for aids.

There is no cure for stupid.

If you are going to make wreckless decisions and choices, then the choices were yours to make.

Like I wrote on my response paper.

There is no cure for aids.

There is no cure for stupid.

If you are going to make wreckless decisions and choices, then the choices were yours to make.

True . .. but no one chooses to be a victim. You should read "A Clockwork Orange"

condoms are not 100% effective in preventing any disease because condoms can slip off.

if any of you are implying that, for example, I consensually slept with a man who did not tell me that he had aids...and i used a condom but i still got infected...that it is somehow NOT his fault, i completely disagree.

If I have aids OR herpes...any sexually transmitted disease that has NO CURE it is my responsibility to tell that person before engaging in sex REGARDLESS OF CONDOM USE because condoms are not infallible.

You absolutely can contract those diseases with condom use. that is why a person with hiv that knowingly does not tell their partner should be held liable for manslaughter. someone with herpes who infects their partner and knowingly withheld the information should be held liable for assault.

condoms are not 100% effective in preventing any disease because condoms can slip off.

if any of you are implying that, for example, I consensually slept with a man who did not tell me that he had aids...and i used a condom but i still got infected...that it is somehow NOT his fault, i completely disagree.

If I have aids OR herpes...any sexually transmitted disease that has NO CURE it is my responsibility to tell that person before engaging in sex REGARDLESS OF CONDOM USE because condoms are not infallible.

You absolutely can contract those diseases with condom use. that is why a person with hiv that knowingly does not tell their partner should be held liable for manslaughter. someone with herpes who infects their partner and knowingly withheld the information should be held liable for assault.

yep .. I agree with this

I'm not going to throw in my opinion, but I was just wondering that if you had some statistic saying how common this is? Because like, I can't believe someone would do that, I'm not doubting it, but I just find it atrocious.

I'm not going to throw in my opinion, but I was just wondering that if you had some statistic saying how common this is? Because like, I can't believe someone would do that, I'm not doubting it, but I just find it atrocious.

70's Porn Star John Homles did it and continued working in the industry. He infected hundreds of actresses with HIV.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.