Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

So... Which Record Would You Choose?

Featured Replies

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2010-08/27/and-vinyly

"Music lovers can now be immortalised when they die by having their ashes baked into vinyl records to leave behind for loved ones.

A UK company called And Vinyly is offering people the chance to press their ashes in a vinyl recording of their own voice, their favourite tunes or their last will and testament. Minimalist audiophiles might want to go for the simple option of having no tunes or voiceover, and simply pressing the ashes into the vinyl to result in pops and crackles."

So, Gamercide, which album would you want your ashes pressed into?

Hmm....I suppose I can't pick The Fragile since it's a double album...tough choice....probably either De Stijl by the White Stripes or Superunknown by Soundgarden.

2086-1.jpg

My favorite album over the last 2 years, gotten me through a lot of hard times. I just relate so much to the record, the lyrics speak really deeply to me and I gave it to the the girl I'm talking to, hopefully soon to be GF ;)

I gotta go with Tom Waits "Raindogs" .. not only is this an awesome album but it was my door way into pleasures of alcohol, but it was also the first album I listened to when I started getting into vinyl.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.