Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Coyandchris's Game Stream!

Featured Replies

  • 4 months later...

You should stream to Justin.TV instead of Dyyno. Dyyno sucks, to be honest. The Dyyno broadcaster is usable, but XSplit has much better quality once you set it up. You can stream to JTV with Dyyno in the meantime.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Ok folks, I think I'm going to be streaming some tonight. I can't figure out what I will stream though. I'm thinking I might install an older FPS, Painkiller, and give that a go for a while and see how rusty I am. :)

I'll post a link when I get it up and running.

It's actually really simple to use. For the most part, just download it and run it. Then all you have to do is add the executable file for the game you want windowed, and run it with DXWnd open. It usually automatically detects what settings it needs, although some games don't seem to work with it. It seems older games are more likely to work.

I also recommend ShiftWindow if you are playing a game windowed and would like it to look fullscreen. What it does is moves and resizes the window to hide the borders. For mme it's great for streaming a game at full 1920x1080 windowed (so it's streamable) and having JTV chat on a second monitor (or rather TV). Just as easy to use, too.

It's actually really simple to use. For the most part, just download it and run it. Then all you have to do is add the executable file for the game you want windowed, and run it with DXWnd open. It usually automatically detects what settings it needs, although some games don't seem to work with it. It seems older games are more likely to work.

I also recommend ShiftWindow if you are playing a game windowed and would like it to look fullscreen. What it does is moves and resizes the window to hide the borders. For mme it's great for streaming a game at full 1920x1080 windowed (so it's streamable) and having JTV chat on a second monitor (or rather TV). Just as easy to use, too.

Totally downloaded both... ShiftWindow is just awesome paired with dxwnd

  • Author

Shutup Kev. I do what I can!!!!

I'm just working on getting my stream linked on the actual Gamercide/Live page. I want to stream lots of stuff. Once I beat Doom 3 I'm going to do a whole run through of the old Command & Conquer FPS, 'Renegade'. I LOVED that game when I came out.

I figure I'll stream lots of old school but cool games for the hell of it. :)

Thanks for checking it out Dat. I'm glad you helped me with some of the XSplit settings. It did turn out pretty well, didn't it? At one point I had SEVEN viewers (my current all time best!) and I Was pimping out Gamercide.org through the chat while i Was playing. :)

  • Author

Also, Iwas getting a lot of laughs from my viewers because i kept whipping out the flashlight and bashing dead zombies in the testicles to gib them. Was pretty funny. People in the channel kept telling me to "BASH THEIR NUTS!" every time I ran across a dead dude on the ground. LoL

  • Author

SWEET! This weekend if I get a chance I will do another powerplay sessions. 5+ hours of Doom3 was intense. Didn't die a single time, until the end of course. LoL ******** turrets!!

I'll stream again soon. Thanks for linking me. :) I'll keep trying to build viewership and pimp our website. :)

  • Author

And just to check, do you think the quality was ok? Sound was good? I could try tweaking a bit more, but I was playing windowed mode on high settings. I don't think it turned out horrible, but of course being a stream it's not hi-def. LoL

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Check it out, I can finally stream Magicka pretty well. Before I got the new vid card it was super choppy, but now I think it looks and runs just fine. ;) Hooray! <br><br><br>

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="300" width="400" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data=http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value=http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=Magicka - Playing Live!&channel=coyandchris&archive_id=280911012" /></object><br /><a href=http://www.justin.tv/coyandchris#r=-rid-&s=em class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from CoyAndChris on Justin.tv</a>

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.