March 5, 201115 yr Author comment_32242 Gonna broadcast trying to get to the end of Doom 3 right now. Report
March 6, 201115 yr Author comment_32281 Just finished up a four hour marathon session. Will probably stream some more later after I have lunch with my wife. Was surprised at how many people were actually watching me play. Was up to 18 viewers at one point. Report
March 20, 201115 yr Author comment_33256 Going to stream Mafia 2 right now for a while this morning. Feel free to come check it out if you'd like. Report
March 20, 201115 yr Author comment_33264 About to start Mafia 2 back up again. http://live.gamercide.org/user/coyandchris Report
April 16, 201115 yr Author comment_34939 About to start streaming some World of Tanks I think. Report
April 17, 201115 yr Author comment_34952 Launching up World of Tanks again. http://live.gamercide.org/user/coyandchris Report
April 17, 201115 yr Author comment_34953 Nevermind. I definitely CANNOT stream an online game. LoL Bandwith issues. Looks mad laggy Report
April 17, 201115 yr Author comment_34985 Ok, got this sorted out. Time to stream some World of Tanks. Wooot!http://live.gamercide.org/user/coyandchris Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.