September 2, 201016 yr comment_17904 Hi!Let's take a moment to meet Kyle Dubois. This genius, decided it would be a good idea to ATTACH LIVE ELECTRICAL CABLES IN HIS CLASSROOM TO HIS NIPPLES."[Kyle] Dubois (18) and his parents claim teacher Thomas Kelley did not tell him and other students of the dangers of the demonstration power cords in their electrical trades class. They are seeking compensation for medical expenses, lost income due to time away from work and other damages related to the incident, which occurred on March 11.Dubois attached an electrical clamp to one nipple while another student attached another clamp to the other. A third student plugged in the cord.Dubois was critically injured and his legal team claim he has suffered permanent brain damage."http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1307901/Student-electric-shocked-nipples-sues-teacher-warning-him.htmlI think the Geekologie site says it best. I can't put it in better words. hahahaListen, I hate to break it to you but Kyle's brain was permanently damaged long before getting his balls shocked off. And to Kyle's parents: you ought to be ashamed of yourselves. If your child hasn't learned ELECTRICITY IS DANGEROUS AND SHOULD NOT BE APPLIED TO TITS by the time they're 18-YEARS OLD, you didn't do your job. If I was the school I'd counter-sue to make his parents build a time machine, go back in time, and never procreate. *banging gavel* This is the word of Judge GW.http://www.geekologie.com/2010/09/dammit_darwin_youve_let_me_dow.php Report
September 2, 201016 yr comment_17906 you gotta be screwed up somewhere to think putting live cabbles in your tits is a good idea.Judgement + Parenting fail...eh Report
September 2, 201016 yr comment_17907 Sorry, but at age 18 the parents can't be blamed. No matter how screwed up you were raised, you're an adult at 18 and have to take responsibility for yourself. The judge SHOULD throw this case out and tell the guy and his parents to not be so stupid. Idiots. Report
September 2, 201016 yr comment_17908 im a little confused, did he do this in front of his class? or did he just sneak in and use school equipment? cause if the teacher was there then yes i can see blaming him, but if they went in when no one was there then yeah this kid is a complete retard Report
September 2, 201016 yr Author comment_17911 No dude, it was IN CLASS. The kid hooked up a cord to one nipple. Another kid slapped one on another nipple and a third kid plugged it in. I don't think the teacher was present, but they're saying the teacher was responsible for "not properly explaining the danger of the live electrical wires" or something like that.Keep in mind, this was for an ELECTRICAL TRADES class. I'm DARN sure the teacher had made mention of the danger of electricity./facepalm Report
September 2, 201016 yr comment_17913 This reminds me of that one welding class teacher who was sued after a student of his burned his face halfway off.Oh wait. That never happened. Report
September 2, 201016 yr comment_17922 I just thought I would toss this in here. Dailymail is the UK equivalent of Fox News. They run really sensationalist and sometimes questionable articles on there all the time. Report
September 2, 201016 yr Author comment_17923 Yeah, I know that Stardy. I just thought the story was reeeaaaally stupid.Crap, the Daily Mail is running some story right now too about how this Grey's Anatomy star has 6 toes on each foot. Really? That's "news"? *shakes head*I hate the media sometimes. Report
September 2, 201016 yr comment_17934 Well, being an electrician myself. I'm glad the kid put himself out of the trade before he got into a situation where he could be far more dangerous. Report
September 2, 201016 yr comment_17942 We live in a society where anyone can sue anyone for anything. Too bad more and more of our 'juries of peers' will see this as a way to get some easy money. These people had a 18 year old son who made a -really- bad choice. Grieve. Move on. But don't treat your son like the freaking Lottery. Show a bit of gods damned dignity. Report
September 3, 201016 yr comment_17983 ..... I keep on trying to come up with something to logically explain this to myself, but I can't.... just stupidity, that's all. Report
September 3, 201016 yr comment_17987 ..... I keep on trying to come up with something to logically explain this to myself, but I can't.... just stupidity, that's all.my guess was that he wanted to proove that nipples dont conduct electricity.He was shacked to figure out they do. Report
September 3, 201016 yr Author comment_18003 Makes me wonder what was going through his head...About 10,000 volts? Report
September 3, 201016 yr comment_18008 my guess was that he wanted to proove that nipples dont conduct electricity.He was shacked to figure out they do. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.