October 25, 201114 yr comment_47243 Was going to say the same the same thing. It wasn't that there was no emotion. It was just a slow episode as in there was no progress made. It's one of those shows that has that flow pattern though. Lots of rises and falls between episodes. Report
October 26, 201114 yr comment_47253 For me, this show would work perfectly with the flashback's used in LOST. I know they've had a few but I think the use of flashbacks would help flesh out the characters more and why they rationalize the way they do in the present. God I miss LOST... Report
March 12, 201214 yr comment_54682 I thought this thread needed a revive. Anyone been keeping up with it? Report
October 29, 201213 yr comment_65205 This season is shaping up to be pretty good, and I enjoyed the last episode of the game as well. Report
November 24, 201213 yr comment_66223 Loving this season so far. I'm not really a big zombie guy, but this show definitely has my attention.Andrea's a dumbass. Report
December 7, 201213 yr comment_66901 Apparently some people take this series a little to seriously.http://www.deadline....ots-girlfriend/Edit: and he didnt even learn from the show, you got to shoot them in the head! A radio show announcer gave him the "Bitch you dont know zombies" award. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.