Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Sky's Summer Contests - #2 Of 2

Featured Replies

Contest is now closed.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPjBtlMMdzk?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPjBtlMMdzk?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPjBtlMMdzk?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object><br><br>

Don't know how many of you have noticed but I have been playing Fallout 3 for a long time, since April 1st. Today I just finished the game almost in its entirety. I have been planning this contest for a couple months and now that the game is "finished" it is your job to Guess how many hours and minutes of gameplay this feat took.

<br><br>

Prizes

<br>

I did have a plan to give away the classic fallout collection through steam to the winner of the contest, but I have decided differently.

The prizes are...

  • 1st Place (closest guess): Anything totaling $20 or less from Amazon.com or Steam
  • 2nd Place (next closest guess): Anything totaling $10 or less from Amazon.com or Steam
<br>


Rules
  • You may either post your guess here or PM me with your guess.
  • The guess must be given in both hours and minutes
  • Don't share your guess with others
  • The winning guesses may be either above or below the actual playtime
  • Winning guesses are determined by having the smallest difference between the guess and actual playtime
  • If 2 people have the same guess, the second person who guessed will be required to guess again
  • This contest is open to all members, both new and existing
  • You may have no help in guessing the time other than through the video I provide above

<br>

This Contest will end on September 1st @ 9PM CST

<br><br>

GOOD LUCK!!

<br><br>

Current Entries<br>

ARMISTICErj<br>

Banstyle<br>

Bogey<br>

Cody<br>

CoyAndChris<br>

Dateranoth<br>

Elite Effect<br>

eminutia<br>

LGWyant<br>

PeeKnuckle<br>

SycoYAFF<br>

Towncryer<br>

UND3RxOATH<br>

Vocals<br>

  • Author

PM sent. can't believe you played that much.

Neither can I to be honest... It started to get old near the end. lol

I guessed a low mileage. Why? I believe Sky was a complete beast at this game from the minute he started. Just saying.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.