August 11, 201016 yr comment_16017 Well that was... interesting. I watched all of them and all of the totheark videos. Kinda neat, but some of it was super corny. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16040 I'm halfway through; been editing footage from a wedding I shot about a month ago...now I'm starting to look for Slender Man in the background! This is one of those things that, after I watch it, I wish I'd come up with the concept first. Now Spawn and I have to come up with something better! AUUGH!!! Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16060 I hate you PK.Seconded...I barely got 2 hours of sleep last night : P Report
August 11, 201016 yr Author comment_16118 You guys could have stopped watching at any time. You clicked next video at least 25 times. Hate yourselves. lol Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16119 It was fairly freaky, but not enough to keep me up at night. Can't wait to see how my wife reacts to it honestly. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16121 I watched all of the marblehornets videos and totheark videos and in my opinion it was very boring, I knew what was going to happen before it happened. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16123 I watched all of the marblehornets videos and totheark videos and in my opinion it was very boring, I knew what was going to happen before it happened.Then you cheated and read the Wiki page beforehand. There is no way in hell you could have known what was going to happen. As jaded and as easily as I can discern movie, book, comic, etc. plots, I didn't see some of the beats coming when they did. Final act was the only predictable part. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16129 I stopped watching when it got to the part where he was looking for the guy. Was interesting until then and felt real fake at that part so I lost interest. I may finish it just for the hell of it, but the 'distorted' videos annoy the hell out of me. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16140 the 'distorted' videos annoy the hell out of me.Me too, I ended up lowering the volume on most of them because they offend my eardrums. >( Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16143 Exactly what Dat said, I would of probally quit after Entry 5 but PK made me watch all of them. Report
August 11, 201016 yr Author comment_16145 Yup. Next, I want you to jump off of the Empire State building. Chop chop. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16146 Yup. Next, I want you to jump off of the Empire State building. Chop chop.dude make him make me some cookies before he jumps kthx =D Report
August 14, 201016 yr comment_16373 I made a Slender Man skin to use in Minecraft. Now I can just stand around scaring the crap out of people and asking for my 20 dollahs. Report
August 15, 201016 yr comment_16408 I made a Slender Man skin to use in Minecraft. Now I can just stand around scaring the crap out of people and asking for my 20 dollahs. Now if joke was only funny you'd be on to something . . . Report
August 15, 201016 yr comment_16414 Now if joke was only funny you'd be on to something . . .Doesn't have to be about the 20 dollahs joke. It's still just a Slenderman avatar, and I think it turned out well. Report
August 15, 201016 yr comment_16440 i'm up to entry 15, and i hope theirs a payoff. interesting. have to keep the ol' finger on the volume, though. the distorted audio is sooooooo farking loud. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.