August 10, 201016 yr comment_15915 Watch all of them. After that, watch "tothearc"'s videos.Be well. Report
August 10, 201016 yr comment_15920 Truly and awesome concept and fairly well executed. There were times where I was waiting on something to happen and it never did, it was just footage to push the narrative along, but it was really good overall. Report
August 10, 201016 yr comment_15939 Love the concept and all, but im way to much of a scaredy cat to watch them all, at least properly. I do have a friend that I know that will LOVE this though. Report
August 10, 201016 yr Author comment_15942 Love the concept and all, but im way to much of a scaredy cat to watch them all, at least properly. I do have a friend that I know that will LOVE this though.Missing out, Pan. Summon up the courage and watch them. You won't be sorry (or too scared).There's even a wiki for Marble Hornets. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_15963 I hate you PK. I can't even sit here right now with the lights out. That s.hit was creepy. Give yourself a pat on the back...... mothereffer. Report
August 11, 201016 yr Author comment_15964 I hate you PK. I can't even sit here right now with the lights out. That s.hit was creepy. Give yourself a pat on the back...... mothereffer.Dude. Assassin and I watched it near the same time. We were in IM going "FUUUUUUUUUUUU!" to each other. Also, my dog who was laying next to me the entire time, kept lifting her head up and looking behind me. It freaking sucked. lol Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_15966 Dude, I keep looking behind me. Coy is sleeping, watched the whole thing with headphones on, no lights on in the bedroom. Plus, I've had a few shots of rum. I'm f.uckin spoooooooked dude. I don't even want to take my dog outside. And no joke, I have a flashlight next to me like I'm mother effing Alan Wake or s.hit. *slaps you for being a douche a posting this* Report
August 11, 201016 yr Author comment_15971 Sounds like you need a pick me up. Go watch the tothearc videos. They'll cheer you up. =D Report
August 11, 201016 yr Author comment_15979 Naw. Looks like both Stealthy and Inferno chickened out. That, or they just don't have the attention span for it. lol Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_15980 i really shouldnt have started watching it, at 10:30 at night, with no one home all week long. I'm about to crap my pants, and i keep checking the windows and **** :'(. Report
August 11, 201016 yr Author comment_15981 Got to watch them all. You know who will get upset if you don't. =\ Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_15983 Got to watch them all. You know who will get upset if you don't. =\Slenderman **** you pk, i just had to go get three knives to keep with me at all times this week. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_15984 Naw. Looks like both Stealthy and Inferno chickened out. That, or they just don't have the attention span for it. lolhow do you figure i chickend out? Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_15985 Naw. Looks like both Stealthy and Inferno chickened out. That, or they just don't have the attention span for it. loloh, i usually skip over the video section here, too many keep popping up and i dont know whats good enough to bother with, i only decided to take a look here because there was a lot of comments. Report
August 11, 201016 yr Author comment_15990 Slenderman **** you pk, i just had to go get three knives to keep with me at all times this week.Three? Any more than one, and you risk your enemy getting one. Always try and keep one hand free, too.=]@Stealthy - Are you denying you didn't watch all of them? Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_15992 Three? Any more than one, and you risk your enemy getting one. Always try and keep one hand free, too.But if there is a risk your enemy can get one, why wouldnt you have more? one in my hand and two backups. Report
August 11, 201016 yr Author comment_15994 First off, if you need a knife to take on your enemy, he is probably stronger than you. Otherwise, you wouldn't need the knife. Carrying three just borks your odds. You only have two hands, one of which should be free to grapple and find your balance. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16001 Im totally not sleeping tonight....heck im not even sure if im turning off the lights when I go to bed...... Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16002 First off, if you need a knife to take on your enemy, he is probably stronger than you. Otherwise, you wouldn't need the knife. Carrying three just borks your odds. You only have two hands, one of which should be free to grapple and find your balance.well without knowing the enemy i cant tell his strength, and like i said, one knife in my hand the other are backups, if he gets one as you mentioned before ill have two in my pockets ready to go, maybe one can be thrown, idk. lol, i love how off topic this just got. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16003 @Stealthy - Are you denying you didn't watch all of them?i just finished watching all of them. was a cool game, would have been better to have been able to watch them as they were coing out. havent gotten around to theoneark (or whatever his name was) videos yet, or atleast not all of them. if they are all distorted then i will probably skip over them. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16011 Be sure to watch "Return" Stealthy. so they are gonna make another series like this? Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16014 so they are gonna make another series like this?apparently that was only season one, they are taking a hiatus and there is allegedly going to be more. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16015 apparently that was only season one, they are taking a hiatus and there is allegedly going to be more. not sure if ill watch it, but the first "season" wasnt half bad. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.