Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Justin Bieber Gets Owned

Featured Replies

I don't understand the hate for the kid honestly. I mean I don't follow pop culture at all so that might be the reason, I actually heard one of his songs, liked it asked who it was and someone said Justin Bieber. I finally learned who he was last month sometime. I'm not saying I'm a fan, but he doesn't bug me. But of course maybe he would if I followed trends, and pop culture right now.

Honestly, I think whoever threw that bottle is a piece of ****. Now, I'm not gonna try to defend his music or the quality of it (I think it's garbage), but the hate for this kid is unjustified. Who really thinks he chooses the path of his music? He belongs to some CEO at whatever music label he's signed to and he makes his money by doing whatever they want him to do. On the other hand, if some douchebag like Axl Rose got pelted in the face, I would laugh and say he deserved it because he is a genuine ****. However, Justin Bieber is just some kid trying to live the dream. Do I care for his music? Hell no! But should he have to put up with this? Certainly not.

As much as I dislike Bieber, I wasn't amused seeing him get hit on stage, thought it was cheap tbh. Think it's ironic how many people today supposedly hate war and violence yet are amused when this happens.

Just because you don't like someone's singing doesn't mean you should cause them physical harm. Why the hell was that person there if they didn't like Justina? All that little girl wants to do is sing. Whoever threw that bottle should be ashamed.

He should never sing again after that cover.

I wish I threw that bottle at him.

Lol wtf, I can't help but dislike him even more now. :unsure: I had to shut my eyes that was so awful, he even did the hand movements. *Shivers* But honestly, I wouldn't have thrown a bottle at him, I would boo him off stage and throw bottles at his feet though. I wouldn't want to cause him actual pain, but it sure was funny to watch.

That remix is pretty good. :lol:

I've never even heard of Justin Bieber until this thread.

@Pogre and Spawn.

He is basically a R&B Pop singer who's only claim to fame is the fact that millions of teenage girls think he is "Cute". He is everywhere, TV, Radio, Billboards, etc. He would be a okay person if he wasn't such a cocky kid who thinks the world owes him something. He is stuck up beyond belief, at least as far as I can tell. I don't know him personally, lol. I don't know how you guys never heard of him. :mellow:

He's being manipulated by big business. If I was in his position, at that age, I would do everything to perpetuate the situation. But you've got to feel for the kid, I mean he hasn't hit puberty yet. Isn't that the defining time for all humans to learn what life is about? He hasn't reached that point yet. He's like a puppet on the strings. Just leave him be...I'm interested to see what's in store for him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.