Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

August Super Contest!!!

Featured Replies

Here is the old image I posted earlier.... <br> <br>

<iframe title="Preview" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" style="width:98px;height:115px;padding:0;background-color:#fcfcfc;" src="http://cid-de4bcbe517e727d7.office.live.com/embedicon.aspx/images/Zip/Picture1.zip"></iframe>

tumblr_kzqttbmTlU1qakqfvo1_400.jpg

Clive Barker's vision for Pinhead's daughter... Safety Pinhead in Hellraiser: The Dark Hipster Spawn of SoHo

Cheers,

Max

PS: Thank you very much for this lovely giveaway. Your timing couldn't be any better, because my Gold subscription runs out in a week. Fingers crossed!

  • Author

Ladies and Gentlemen. Here are your winners!!!

44581543.png

First Place: Green Grenades

Second Place: Banstyle

Third Place: neo-max

I will be contacting you shortly and in order so we can see what prize you want. First place winner has their choice of any of the prizes. Third place gets whatever is left over. Thanks for playing everyone!

Yay, I finally won something. Can't wait to find out what I've won, even though I don't believe that two people will pass on the 12 months XBL. Thank you very much for this awesome contest, it was a lot of fun!

Cheers,

Neo-Max

Congrats to the winners, 9 seems to be my lucky number in contests :l

Yay, I finally won something. Can't wait to find out what I've won, even though I don't believe that two people will pass on the 12 months XBL. Thank you very much for this awesome contest, it was a lot of fun!

Cheers,

Neo-Max

Sorry but it looks like GG will take the 12 Months because he just won Deadliest Warrior from my contest a couple weeks ago. lol

Unless he wants another code of the game to give to someone or contest off himself (Indian giver). But don't worry, Deadliest Warrior is an AWESOME fighting game, even if you're just playing against the AI (be sure to check the options in the main menu and set the difficulty down when you first start).

I took 4th, so close :(.

Btw, I never had a problem with the AI in Deadliest Warrior. It's really pretty easy...

I took 4th, so close :(.

Btw, I never had a problem with the AI in Deadliest Warrior. It's really pretty easy...

It wasn't too bad for me either, but I seem to remember FatalShott raging at the game lol. Plus, you already play a lot of fighting games. Now go somewhere else with that ellipsis. lol

lol pretty sure GG took the 12 month, as C+C straight up just sent me a code for Deadliest. Kisses and hugs!

Trying to finish up Ballad of Binago Tony (I delayed playing it a year and a half! WTF it's so great!) and then I'll tackle that badboy. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.