August 4, 201016 yr comment_15452 http://www.xrite.com/custom_page.aspx?PageID=77&Lang=enPretty interesting. They say that 1 out of 255 women, and 1 out of 12 men, have some sort of color deficiency in being able to determine colors.The test is simple. You are presented with a few lines of color blocks. You must arrange those color blocks in order so they fade and blend seamlessly into one another. Once you are finished, click the Score button to see how you did.A PERFECT score is 0, and the score will increase depending on how poorly you do. Considering the person who linked to this on MentalFloss.com, who claimed to be a "former Art student", scored a 38 on their first try I think I did pretty frikkin' awesome!Lemme know how you do! Report
August 4, 201016 yr comment_15455 I thought I would actually do pretty bad, my eyes aren't that good. Report
August 4, 201016 yr comment_15456 9 on my first attempt, 7 on a second try. That's actually really cool and fun. Report
August 4, 201016 yr comment_15457 I scored a 5. Although I had to take my contacts out halfway through because I could tell they were screwing with my color perception.Cool stuff Chris. Report
August 4, 201016 yr Author comment_15474 And this is why GG still lets his Mom pick out clothes for him. LoLLove ya bro! Report
August 5, 201016 yr comment_15505 And this is why GG still lets his Mom pick out clothes for him. LoLLove ya bro!Naw, I just wear whatever i find so if it doesn't match i guess i wouldn't know lol. I already knew I had problems with color, my dad does too. Report
August 5, 201016 yr comment_15510 well i got it down to a 4 this time, roughly the same spot messed me up again. Report
August 5, 201016 yr comment_15523 I tried doing the first row then my eyes started to hurt so I quit Report
August 5, 201016 yr comment_15529 I tried doing the first row then my eyes started to hurt so I quitYea hurt my eyes too, seemed like it was screwing with my brain too lol. Report
August 5, 201016 yr comment_15533 Lol. 72. That was too much like work. I already knew I wouldn't do too well. I've always had trouble with colors. When I used to take eye tests in school, there were these pages of colored dots that would have a letter or number in them made using said colored dots. There were several that I couldn't see.I can't see what's in B and C, and I can barely make out D and F. Report
August 5, 201016 yr comment_15535 Lol. 72. That was too much like work. I already knew I wouldn't do too well. I've always had trouble with colors. When I used to take eye tests in school, there were these pages of colored dots that would have a letter or number in them made using said colored dots. There were several that I couldn't see.I can't see what's in B and C, and I can barely make out D and F.In order from A-F:25, 6, 45, 8, 56, 29 Report
August 5, 201016 yr comment_15536 In order from A-F:25, 6, 45, 8, 56, 29You're so cool, Bogey. Damn! Report
August 5, 201016 yr comment_15539 I thought D was a 5 or an S, and F was 70.I'm freaking color blind. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.