July 30, 201016 yr comment_15102 Hey boys and girls, holy crap did I get some crappy merch this year! And YOU can win it! Yes sir!First up, Inflatable Dead Space 2 Plasma Cutter!Holy hell that is a crappy looking gun! Take it in the pool with you and have fun. Next up: Comic Jumper T-ShirtI won this from Microsoft for coming in THIRD place in a Hydro Thunder contest! THIRD! My shame is your reward. You won't find this ugly mofo anywhere else. It's hideous!All you have to do is post here saying 'Hot damn this is the crappiest contest ever!' or some variation like that! Contest ends Friday August 6th.Who knows, there might be some other cool stuff in this package, maybe some stuff that's not crappy at all. Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15103 'Hot damn this is the most Dead Space piece of friggin crap ever!' Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15105 Hot damnation! I hath produced trinkets of much greater value out of mine posterior! Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15109 Hot damn this is the most craptacularist contest ever.I think if Stardy enters, his entry should get two for that comic jumper shirt. Has a bitchin' star in it. lol Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15111 Omfg I want that shirt!"Oh hot damn, look at this contest, its like one of those guys from Gamercide or something!" Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15129 Hot damn this is the crappiest contest ever but I like crappy contests Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15132 hot damn cody. i thought i'd be the only one who wanted that shirt. Report
July 30, 201016 yr Author comment_15135 I think if Stardy enters, his entry should get two for that comic jumper shirt. Has a bitchin' star in it. lolI actually have two of the shirt. lol. I have a medium and a large depending on who wins. Believe me, I'm willing to part with both! Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15136 Hot damn I hate not being close enough to any Con or Expo to go get any "crappy" swag. Report
July 30, 201016 yr Author comment_15138 Hot damn I hate not being close enough to any Con or Expo to go get any "crappy" swag.Dude I traveled from NY to San Diego for this premium swag. Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15142 Dude I traveled from NY to San Diego for this premium swag.Wife and 2 4-year olds keep me from traveling like that anymore. Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15153 I seem to remember a bag of owl droppings that produced more interest. now that was a crappy contest,lol. Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15156 I seem to remember a bag of owl droppings that produced more interest. now that was a crappy contest,lol.BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I remember sending that to Ban. Good times... good times indeed. LoL I seem to recall Ban having fun with that one. Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15173 Hot damn! This contest is so awesome, Ban should do what he wanted to when he was playing Mega Man 9!!! Via Twitter: "Mega Man 9 is so hard that I want to rip off my scrotum and wear it as a hat!" Report
August 6, 201016 yr comment_15574 Hot damn this is the crappiest contest ever!Last minute entrys ftw. Report
August 6, 201016 yr comment_15579 hot damn this is the crappiest hot damn contest I ever did see hot damn. Report
August 6, 201016 yr Author comment_15640 Arg, long day. I'm back! Now its time to randomize this biotch and see who gets this amazing package of crap. Report
August 6, 201016 yr Author comment_15641 THE WINNER IS... SPAWN622.Spawn, PM me your address. Your mailbox is about to get rocked, hard. Report
August 6, 201016 yr comment_15644 HELL YEAH!! Out of all the contests I don't enter, this is the one I REALLY wanted to win. Thanks for putting it on for us Ban, really cool of you bro. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.