July 28, 201016 yr comment_14936 <div style='background-color:#e9e9e9; width: 425px;'><object id='A64060' quality='high' data='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=9VOKszmUTDVlQngc&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=ecards' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' height='319' width='425'><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></param><param name='movie' value='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=9VOKszmUTDVlQngc&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=ecards'></param><param name='scaleMode' value='showAll'></param><param name='quality' value='high'></param><param name='allowNetworking' value='all'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='FlashVars' value='external_make_id=9VOKszmUTDVlQngc&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=ecards'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param></object><div style='text-align:center; width:435px; margin-top:6px;'>Personalize funny videos and birthday <a href='http://sendables.jibjab.com/ecards'>eCards</a> at JibJab!</div></div> Report
July 28, 201016 yr Author comment_14937 <div style='background-color:#e9e9e9; width: 425px;'><object id='A64060' quality='high' data='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=zFEcYfjOVpbeDjmF&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=ecards' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' height='319' width='425'><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></param><param name='movie' value='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=zFEcYfjOVpbeDjmF&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=ecards'></param><param name='scaleMode' value='showAll'></param><param name='quality' value='high'></param><param name='allowNetworking' value='all'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='FlashVars' value='external_make_id=zFEcYfjOVpbeDjmF&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=ecards'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param></object><div style='text-align:center; width:435px; margin-top:6px;'>Personalize funny videos and birthday <a href='http://sendables.jibjab.com/ecards'>eCards</a> at JibJab!</div></div> Report
July 28, 201016 yr comment_14947 Thanks guys i see chris is still getting his monies worth out of jibjab Report
July 28, 201016 yr Author comment_14949 Thanks guys i see chris is still getting his monies worth out of jibjab You know it bro. I go all out for birthdays. LOL Hope you have a good one man. Report
July 28, 201016 yr comment_14986 Thanks again guys Got free pizza, and cake at work and aside from slicing my finger open it was a rather enjoyable day. Report
July 28, 201016 yr comment_14988 HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEALTHY!If we get on Vent at the same time tonight I'll sing you a song. Your choice. Report
July 28, 201016 yr comment_14989 HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEALTHY!If we get on Vent at the same time tonight I'll sing you a song. Your choice.i want to hear the happy birhtday song =D Report
July 29, 201016 yr comment_15002 Stealthy's Birthday?!? What is he now? 12? I'm sorry man, I'm a bit late, but I'm genuinely wishing you the best of Birthdays. You deserve it! On that note...Love ya, bro! Report
July 29, 201016 yr Author comment_15015 I still say Stealthy has some sick dance moves. P.S. Pogre. Don't make me bring out your mug into the JabJabbin' again. LOL Report
July 29, 201016 yr comment_15018 P.S. Pogre. Don't make me bring out your mug into the JabJabbin' again. LOL Report
July 29, 201016 yr comment_15039 i want to hear the happy birhtday song =DWhere are you at stealthyyyyyyy I'mma sing you the happy belated birthday song. Report
July 29, 201016 yr comment_15042 Where are you at stealthyyyyyyy I'mma sing you the happy belated birthday song.i signed out about 5 minutes before you posted this Report
July 29, 201016 yr comment_15059 Oops. Glad you had a good one (except for the cutting your finger off thingy). Report
August 3, 201016 yr comment_15412 Happy Birthday Stealthy! Sorry late...I was actually working and missed this thread. Report
August 3, 201016 yr Author comment_15413 How did you miss the awesome JibJabbin' Stealthy dance? LOL Dude's got some moves bro... he's got some moves. Report
August 3, 201016 yr comment_15416 Happy Birthday Stealthy! Sorry late...I was actually working and missed this thread.lol i was wondering why this was bumped, thanks tc Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.