September 28, 201016 yr comment_20188 Loss in the JTV League 71.74 - 87.42 due to injuriesWon in my 4 person 20 starter league against Master_Zam 281.08 - 254.74Won in the gamercide league against Mandy by 2 points 126 - 124 Report
September 29, 201016 yr comment_20262 Ok I have Phillip Rivers and picked up Mike Vick. Which one should I trade? Report
October 12, 201015 yr comment_21190 This week has been a week of streaks getting broken and streaks keep going for me in fantasy land.Won in the JTV League by a mile making me 3-2.Won in Fatalshots 4 person league by a couple points which makes me 3-0But most importantly I lost in the gamercide league which breaks my 2-0 streak and im now 2-1.I guess this teaches me to pay attention to all my leagues cause ive mainly been paying attention to the JTV one and skimmed through the others from time to time. Report
October 15, 201015 yr comment_21392 Go me, forgot to pay attention, had people on byes and injuries, and lost a little. Deserved to lose that one, as the people I would have put in would have killed it. Report
October 28, 201015 yr comment_22316 That was a close call for me Mandy! Good thing Romo bit it or you would have won. Oh, and... lol Report
November 8, 201015 yr Author comment_23579 i had a good week, and then i look and it's a bye week, lol. Report
November 8, 201015 yr comment_23591 Only good weeks I have are bye weeks or my bench, lol, just hard luck this year. Guess it's payback for the killing I did across all leagues last year. Report
November 10, 201015 yr Author comment_23647 don't forget the first game this week is thursday, people! Report
January 9, 201115 yr Author comment_27163 Congratulations to this year's Fantasy Football Winner, Mr. Wold of team Boltnlava!!!!! Your prize is any steam game of up to a $20 value. Send me a PM with your pick and I'll get it to you as soon as possible (might be the 21st) Thanks to all that participated this year, and hopefully next year will be an even bigger success with more contestants and prizes!1 Team Boltnlava 8-2 1237 852 95.2 65.5 +29.6 2 Montreal Vipers 7-3 951 978 73.2 75.2 -2.1 3 Team Capo's Boltz 7-4 1091 1067 83.9 82.1 +1.8 4 Team Squirrel Gravy 6-5 1147 999 88.2 76.8 +11.4 5 Sunset Riders 5-6 1040 1029 80.0 79.2 +0.8 6 Run Pass and Kick *** 1-9 686 1026 52.8 78.9 -26.2 7 Nation of Domination 3-6 806 936 62.0 72.0 -10 8 MT Grizzlies 4-6 888 959 68.3 73.8 -5.5 Report
January 10, 201115 yr Author comment_27223 I'm starting to feel a bit like the chargers when i say , just wait til next year. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.