July 26, 201016 yr comment_14729 So far we have 3 people signed up for this years Fantasy Football Competition. Myself and Mr. and Mrs. TC ...... they're pretty good but the thing about FF is you don't need to be an expert to have fun, or even win..... First we need to fill in five more seats, then if there's more we can accomodate. After that we can set the draft date. Report
July 26, 201016 yr comment_14734 LOL...So far we have been lucky...Not too many injuries to my studs last year same with Mrs. TC...C'mon sign up! It's all in fun. Report
July 26, 201016 yr comment_14760 I'm in, although I am not sure how my internet situation is gonna play out in the next month or so. Report
July 26, 201016 yr Author comment_14767 Sorry mandy, this is he-mans woman haters football, no girls allowed.... lol ok that's two more, now we just need three more for a league minimum. Then I just need your emails to send the invite. Report
July 26, 201016 yr comment_14771 Sorry mandy, this is he-mans woman haters football, no girls allowed.... lol ok that's two more, now we just need three more for a league minimum. Then I just need your emails to send the invite.Not mine, right? Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14786 nah, youse guys is aightSend me a link then...I think I lost it...lol. Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14797 Me me me... just don't fail me draft and get me L.T. again this year... that was bad. Report
July 27, 201016 yr Author comment_14803 lol cool another, i'll make a poll once we get enough peeps for the draft date. Also i've been thinking of changing a few settings, like maybe use 2 qb's..... or use 16-18 player slots Report
July 29, 201016 yr comment_15003 lol cool another, i'll make a poll once we get enough peeps for the draft date. Also i've been thinking of changing a few settings, like maybe use 2 qb's..... or use 16-18 player slotsI vote no to 2 qb's...If you need that many points to beat me just adjust the point system in your favor some how... Report
August 3, 201016 yr Author comment_15337 Ok, thats Mandy, Me, Tc, TCwifey signed up and ready to go.... still need sedington and double deuce to send me a pm of their email and then at least two more for a league to start Report
August 3, 201016 yr comment_15379 Ok, thats Mandy, Me, Tc, TCwifey signed up and ready to go.... still need sedington and double deuce to send me a pm of their email and then at least two more for a league to start PM sent. Report
August 3, 201016 yr comment_15408 I dont know how to play Fantasy Football or what it entails, but I loves my Raiders. We're going to 'da Super Bowl this year for sure!!!!*high-fives PK* Report
August 3, 201016 yr comment_15411 I dont know how to play Fantasy Football or what it entails, but I loves my Raiders. We're going to 'da Super Bowl this year for sure!!!!*high-fives PK*Play and find out...It's not hard to pick up. Report
August 3, 201016 yr comment_15414 I dont know how to play. And it looks like you found enough people so I can't anyways. I need a master to teach me. Edited August 3, 201016 yr by CoyAndChris yikes! my post wasn't green! Report
August 7, 201016 yr comment_15757 Im in the league, woo. And you should join even if you dont know how to play cause its easy to learn and fun to do the draft. Report
August 8, 201016 yr comment_15790 The draft is almost the best part...Besides the winning that is...lol. Report
August 13, 201016 yr Author comment_16265 Ok, chris doesn't want in. we need one more.... Who will it be hmmmmmmm? Report
August 16, 201016 yr Author comment_16498 Need to fill in one last spot, if we can't get a gamercide person, how do ya'll feel about an outsider takin the last spot? Report
August 16, 201016 yr comment_16499 Need to fill in one last spot, if we can't get a gamercide person, how do ya'll feel about an outsider takin the last spot?Yes please. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.