August 18, 201016 yr Author comment_16641 Okiely dokiely, I'll send y'all a poll once everyone signed up. Report
August 21, 201016 yr comment_16875 If it's not full I'm game.email is reberd@yahoo.com Also is gamercide doing a pick em again this year? Report
August 22, 201016 yr Author comment_16971 Sorry Struggle, we did fill the spot. All we need is to vote on the draft type and date. Report
September 6, 201016 yr comment_18200 No problem, have 3 going now anyhow..gonna be hard to keep track Report
September 12, 201016 yr comment_18742 Good luck to everyone in the league! Woo! Week 1 begins!!! Report
September 13, 201016 yr Author comment_18778 wow, i picked the wrong starters this week. After monday's game I'll post up all the winners. Report
September 13, 201016 yr comment_18780 Me toooo. Lack of internet this weekend = boooo. It's cool though. Report
September 13, 201016 yr comment_18783 wow, i picked the wrong starters this week. After monday's game I'll post up all the winners. That happened to me in one of my NFL.com games.... Report
September 13, 201016 yr comment_18787 Yeah sorry guys, I only did one league this season 'cause I wanted to focus on it and i felt like I neglected this league last year.But anyways, in the league i'm in this year, this is my team in a 10 team league:Phillip RiversApArian FosterPierre ThomasReggie WayneSteve SmithJermichael FinleyMason CrosbyJets D/ST Report
September 14, 201016 yr comment_18902 I lost in my other league cause my oppenent had Jamaal Charles and I had the Chargers D and I had a bye in the gamercide league. Report
September 14, 201016 yr comment_18913 Wooo, week 1 win. How'd you do?Same. I had a pointapoloooooza! lol. Report
September 14, 201016 yr comment_18915 Same. I had a pointapoloooooza! lol.Jeebuz TC. You think Foster put up enough points for you?Your team almost had as much points as my team, wyant's team and run pass & kick *** combined. Report
September 14, 201016 yr comment_18916 Jeebuz TC. You think Foster put up enough points for you?Your team almost had as much points as my team, wyant's team and run pass & kick *** combined. Report
September 14, 201016 yr Author comment_18918 Well, the first week is in the books and the tally looks like this : Team BoltnLava over Team Capo's Bolts in the battle of the Wold's, MT Grizzlies maul Team RPKA, the Sunset Riders get covered in Squirrel Gravy, with the Nation of Domination and Montreal Vipers getting the first week off. All in all not a bad first week with the crazy upsets in week one. kudos to Mr Wold for the foresight in using Arian Foster, this weeks top scoring player... on the top scoring team. Good luck in week two everyone! Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_19581 Won in my other league 85.66 - 63.9, and won in the gamercide league 140 - 89, MANDY! Get your starters ready cause im coming for you! Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_19585 fml.... lost by 2.03 points in my league... cause of ******* jahvid best... then pierre thomas couldn't break the goal line... Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_19640 Won in my other league 85.66 - 63.9, and won in the gamercide league 140 - 89, MANDY! Get your starters ready cause im coming for you!Yea, jahvid killed for you, sucker, lol Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_19642 holy ish, all 3 who won first week.. lost 2nd.by one freakin point. GRRRR stupid Romo and his two interceptions. Report
September 22, 201016 yr Author comment_19678 With the second week in the books we had another topsy turvy week that shows how much lucj really has to do with the game, no matter how much research and careful planning is done. First off we have The Riders holding back the Magma as my team wins 98-94, then we have the nation of domination coming off it's first week vacation to muzzle the grizzlies 140-89, Then the vipers struck down the squirrels in a one point scorcher 112-111, and finally Capo's Boltz arrest and flog team RPKA with a disheartening 104-51. Our top scorer of the week goes to Jahvid Best with the Nation of Domination.Good luck next week everyone! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.