Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

back.......again

Featured Replies

well hello!

I have made it back again! I just finished up my cross country move that kept me from the internet for about two months and I just wanted to check in and say hello.

<3

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

I was going to say it's everyone's favorite stalker, but that just sounds strange...

Welcome back either way :).

  • Author

I ALWAYS come back!

The move went well considering we had a massive uhaul, two additional cars and four cats. It was 113 the day I left Phoenix so i appreciated having a reminder as to why I was leaving. It took us 3.5 days of driving and four lovely nights of Motel 6s and Denny's. Motel 6 is great because no matter where you go they have wifi and accept pets.

Washington is absolutely beautiful. I have never seen so many trees. There are wild growing berries everywhere and I even saw my first dragonfly. We'll see how much I like it when the winter comes :P And I don't have to worry about the SAD thing because my new WA dr just called and told me that my vitamin D levels are SUPER low...so I brought the SAD with me!

so, who's coming to PAX!!!??!?!?!?

  • 2 weeks later...

hey rose!!! i see you are back online already!

Shoot, I had Comcast out for hookup the day after we moved in lol. Not as much as my cable (True Blood!!), but I can't live without my internet lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.