Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Is Limbo offensive?

Featured Replies

So I was going through some gaming forums and found numerous threads pointing out that they found the game offensive. The main complaint was the death sequences of the main character, which appears to be a small boy. There are also images of what appear to be other children hung by their necks. Now, I don't agree that the game is offensive, per se, but I could see where some could be offended by the imagery.

I want to get your thoughts. What do you think, offensive or no?

{This should go without saying, but don't start any arguments or I'll kill the thread. Be nice!!} :)

I never really give it much thought since it isn't real... Games like Fallout 3 would not let you kill children and that was a smart move IMO.

I guess what I am saying is that it depends on the game... I really don't give games much thought when it comes to stuff like this... I just play them.

I think by now, even the youngest of juveniles knows how to differentiate fantasy from reality. Anyone who can't differentiate fantasy from reality has every right to find the game offensive.

i haven't seen the images, but i'm sick to death of p.c. b.s. being shoved down everyone's throats. it's why i like uwe bowle. for that reason, i say go for it.

I played the demo last night .. I don't think it's offensive .. graphic yes, but not offensive. JK Rowling killed off lots of kids in Harry Potter and nobody really minded that.

  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.