February 14, 20179 yr Author comment_90928 So, like every other warm blooded male who plays this game, I made a place for lots of dancers. Report
February 15, 20179 yr Author comment_90942 Dogs of the Desert Dogs of the Desert, a tribe of animal trainers and pet handlers. They keep the ferocious desert Hyena as pets and use their skins and bones as clothing. Report
February 18, 20179 yr Author comment_90951 This is how 'good' level III fighter thralls are If the gif were longer, you'd also see a trident poking through the wall from another fighter, trying to kill that nefarious rabbit! lol Report
February 20, 20179 yr comment_90959 lol. Looks like they need some practice. Aren't the Dogs of the Desert suppose to clear old structures or something like that too? Report
February 20, 20179 yr Author comment_90960 Only thing I really know about the Dogs of the Desert is, they look bad ass and they tame hyenas. Report
March 7, 20179 yr comment_91074 Siege weaponry? I'll be right back, gotta upgrade my bridge, it's all I have in these harsh lands.. Report
March 8, 20179 yr comment_91078 So, if I read that right they sold over 19 million worth in the first 30 days. Damn Report
March 8, 20179 yr comment_91079 Read there will be no dicks on Xbox. Guess I won't be purchasing it there. Report
August 13, 20179 yr comment_91208 I'm pretty worried about this. Even the server admin group I follow in Discord is almost dead. Hopefully this will bring it back, but I believe it's the management side that most of them were disappointed with. That and performance. Still, looks like a good update. Particularly the AI. That was terrible before. haha. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.