January 31, 20179 yr comment_90778 https://clips.twitch.tv/merkery/FrailDeerOhMyDog I'm sure there will be lots more in this thread soon enough lol Report
January 31, 20179 yr comment_90780 Messed around a bit more, and though it's a change of pace, this game has nothing on Rust. Let's hope like hell they improve it drastically in very short order. I guess everything has it's beginnings, but damn they are asking a lot for a game in it's current state. lol, I do see it can have it's moments though. Report
February 2, 20179 yr Author comment_90788 Got our first dancer slave. She gives us a 10 stack of health regen (great) and she removes corruption (FANTASTIC!) and then there's this guy. Report
February 2, 20179 yr comment_90789 I was surprised how fast she removed the corruption too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Report
February 2, 20179 yr comment_90790 Patch notes from today. Hopefully the rubber banding is better after this. I read they're adding the ability to ban on private servers soon. Quote PATCH 02.02.2017 FEBRUARY 2 - COMMUNITY MANAGER (JENS ERIK) Please restart your clients and Community Servers to make sure they receive the latest update to the game. Changelog: Removed network congestion from big buildings, reducing lag Disabled random NPC taunts during combat Fixed an issue with some players getting stuck after character creation Fixed a bug where loading screens disappear (showing main menu or the world) Fixed incorrect settings on port values for servers, making it less likely you will be disconnected when entering a new server Added a “Show full servers” checkbox to the server window Introduced a possible fix for building pieces not loading properly Graphics driver check on startup, encouraging you to update if needed Several other minor tweaks and improvements Fixed thralls resetting on server restart. The issue occured if people picked up then placed their thralls again. They weren't being saved. We thank you for your patience as we continue to improve and update Conan Exiles. Report
February 2, 20179 yr Author comment_90791 There was a patch earlier in the morning when I was on. The lag was terrible all over. After that patch went out, though, it seemed much better. Report
February 3, 20179 yr comment_90803 Every time I come to this thread I see the bouncy fruit basket and then realize I'm at work. Must resist dropping money for a real PC to play games with you guys. MUST. RESIST. Report
February 3, 20179 yr comment_90804 Don't resist! Actually. I'm sitting on an i5. It was a media box but can fit a half decent gpu. Want it? Report
February 4, 20179 yr comment_90807 Now, this is exactly the type of support system a guy trying to pay off his wife's student loans needs. lol Report
February 4, 20179 yr comment_90809 It was noted. I can't let you give me something that may sit for a long time before I can actually use it. Wouldn't feel right. Awesome offer for sure. Report
February 5, 20179 yr comment_90822 Fruit baskets indeed. Now, if my stupid script will keep working, I can enjoy myself. Report
February 6, 20179 yr Author comment_90828 BUG REPORT Hit a croc with a truncheon and he does this. Kill him, and he goes flying. Report
February 7, 20179 yr comment_90846 I posted it on Reddit last night. 2800 views and counting. lol Report
February 7, 20179 yr Author comment_90847 You can do it to that Emu bird thing and the elephant as well. lol Report
February 7, 20179 yr comment_90850 haha. No surprise there. I think my server utility is done until they release some way to access the console server side. Need to jump on and give the game another go now that some patches are out. Report
February 7, 20179 yr Author comment_90865 I'm semi patiently waiting for the crafting queue bug to be fixed. I refuse to give up on our legendary smelter thrall. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.