May 22, 201610 yr comment_89497 So the boyfriend went out today and bought me a 1) nintendo 3ds 2) pokemon y and 3) pokemon alpha sapphire I'm on a pokemon binge Report
May 25, 201610 yr comment_89502 These are some games I never did play. Never was into the Pokemon craze. My brother played the hell out of them though. Report
May 25, 201610 yr comment_89505 My boy owns literally every Pokemon game and doesn't ever touch them. I worked on my original Gameboy for months to get it working, so he could play Red and Blue. It's ridiculous. Yet, he'll sit and watch people play all kinds of games on YouTube. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Report
May 25, 201610 yr comment_89506 Amazing phenomenon with game watching. Reminiscent of sitting on the couch waiting for your turn at the controller. Of course, I always wanted my turn. Report
May 25, 201610 yr comment_89507 I liken him watching those videos to me watching sports, when I could just go play sports. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.