May 7, 201610 yr comment_89385 I might as well at sometimes. The latest thing thats happening is this sink hole On Thursday the people of the city threw a sinkhole de mayo party to celebrate it Report
May 9, 201610 yr Author comment_89405 Naming it "Sinkhole de Mayo" was great. I just hope no one got offended. Life's too short. Report
May 9, 201610 yr comment_89411 That is a good word play. I can't imagine anyone being offended, but then again, we live in strange times. Report
May 9, 201610 yr comment_89416 I'm sure SOMEONE was offeded but who cares? Grow thicker skin. Today I had to fire an employee and she threatened that "I've got what's coming to me" and all sorts of other stuff. Police were contacted but basically just brushed it off as an upset girl over being fired So yeah, now I have to worry about that at work now as well as everything else Report
May 12, 201610 yr comment_89426 Some people need to grow thicker skin, but some people just flat don't need to grow up. Probably a reason you fired her, and it's likely the same reason she can't hold a job. Sucks to be in that position though. Report
May 12, 201610 yr comment_89430 Well, she was with us for 3 weeks and was late every day. I tried to tell her that she needed to show up on time but whatever. In other words my work kitchen caught on fire today so that was fun Report
May 13, 201610 yr comment_89432 Pretty good reason to get canned. Get your ass outta bed 10 minutes earlier. Caught on fire? Sounds, fun? What happened? Report
May 13, 201610 yr comment_89434 Ava, I hear ya on having to fire people. I fired this older woman from my office last year. It did NOT go well haha, but shit, do what I tell you to do and don't try to go behind my back and call corporate to try to get a different answer (it was the same answer lol, I've been here a long fucking time). Is the kitchen ok? Report
May 14, 201610 yr comment_89443 I'm not really sure! (Also I'm drunk atm so haha sorry) abut we had maintence in there to fix some things and I'm pretty sure they fuckedsomething up and woosh there it went. its all good though Report
May 14, 201610 yr comment_89450 I'm trying to get drunk. You must have had a head start. I had to mow first. Report
May 14, 201610 yr comment_89451 I went to happy hour with my friend who I used to work with. I'm a lightwight thoughso its not hrad Report
May 14, 201610 yr comment_89455 Sounds like you had a blast. I ended up getting a good buzz myself, and watched Bloodsport with my wife. Report
May 14, 201610 yr Author comment_89458 Dry vodka martini's are a fave of mine. I dislike vermouth, so the less of it the better for me. Report
May 15, 201610 yr Author comment_89463 Gawd damn kids with their hippity hops and their no hangover having asses. *violently shakes fist from porch* Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.