April 6, 201016 yr comment_1373 So a lot of people have been finding that d amn and h ell are filtered, and they aren't even really swear words unless you are under the age of 10 lol. Would it be possible to unfilter them? I can understand the major ones, like the s, f, c, and b words, but others like a ss aren't too bad and we would use anyways with dollar signs, or a bold 'a' back at the ATC lol, so maybe just unfilter most of the minor stuff?I'd go through a test to see what's filtered or not but it would end up looking like I've typed morse code. So instead, I'll just make the profanity list IN morse code. lol... .... .. - ..-. ..- -.-. -.- -.-. ..- -. - .- ... ... -... .. - -.-. .... Report
April 6, 201016 yr Author comment_1377 Damn is not filtered. Don't skim. =pIt's not skimming if I just didn't see the thread were someone posted that it was fixed altogether. Damn it all to ****! lolEDIT: Ok, so we DO still need to unfilter h ell. Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1398 What the **** is going on in here? You all need to calm the **** down before I kick some ***. Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1407 Kevin, let me direct you to this part of the Forum Guidelines:*Do not bypass the profanity filter in excess.I think you would make a good resident in Ban Town Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1410 EDIT: LOL D ick is filtered? It's a name! Short for Richard. All the poor Richards can't be called d icks anymore. everyone should take a moment of silence for all the d icks out there Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1416 Suck it @)||||||||||||||||||||D@)||||||||||||||||||||D you sure? Report
April 6, 201016 yr Author comment_1420 @)|||||||||||||D (()) Hetero.@)|||||||||||||O O|||||||||||||(@ Yor doin' it wrong. Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1423 Kevin, let me direct you to this part of the Forum Guidelines:*Do not bypass the profanity filter in excess.I think you would make a good resident in Ban Town I was going to see if it would let me ban him for 5 minutes but it would only let me select hours. lol Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1429 A PM to me would have sufficed for this man. You can ask anyone who has PM'd me a request like this, it gets fixed quickly. Usually within a few minutes, unless I have to do research. The words were blocked because I used a standard bad words list and hadn't made changes to it yet. Had to get SOMETHING in place though.Thanks PK for making the edits! Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1432 The words were blocked because I used a standard bad words list and hadn't made changes to it yet. Had to get SOMETHING in place though.That is what I figured it was... But it may still be possible that kevin is to young to be using those words in the first place. *Skylark95 runs out of thread fast... Report
April 6, 201016 yr Author comment_1455 I guess some people found that John Lithgow image with the C word offense, so I apologize for it (and it's been removed by a mod). I didn't actually mean to call you guys that, it was just a funny image of Lithgow being creepy, like he was yelling at the kids while he was reading them a story. lolThis whole thread should be deleted soon, really lol, but the main point is, let's at least unfilter d amn, h ell, and d ick, and any minor little ones that may have been missed but are commonly used. Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1464 For every word that is filtered, we shall make our own. Such as, you are all binago bats.We could also just change words, instead of turning them into *. Such as "heck" "stuff" and "frick," though most oustsiders would think we all have the mentality of a 8 year old. Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1539 For every word that is filtered, we shall make our own. Such as, you are all binago bats.We could also just change words, instead of turning them into *. Such as "heck" "stuff" and "frick," though most oustsiders would think we all have the mentality of a 8 year old.We don't have the mentality of 8 year olds? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.