Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PS3's Hulu+ Available Now!!

Featured Replies

But it's only available at the moment to Playstation Plus subscribers. It will roll out "in the next few months" to the rest of the PS3 population.

I'mma going to wait. I'm not signing up for Playstation Plus.

360 won't get Hulu+ till "sometime in 2011"

I signed up for the Playstation Plus and now sorta wished I hadn't. It's not a bad thing .. just not a great one either. I think that Hulu+ is also a monthly service charge .. hang on, I'll go check.

Hulu+ will be a $10 per month charge from Hulu and still has the same commercials it does on the web. There will be a few more episodes for shows and some better movies. While it works well, it really isn't worth the price.

yea I'm watching the commercial via my PS3 right now .. $10 bucks a month to HULU and you can watch it several devices (PS3/iPhone-iPad, ect) .. Great video quality and good sound. Not a bad service and maybe if I had a job I'd sign up but can't justify spend an extra $10 bucks a month on top of my Netflix, and I really don't need to watch that much TV right now.

I'm surprised at how nice the video looks on the PS3 .. much better than Netflix Instant Que. If you can spare the $50 a year for the PSN+ and the $10 a month for HULU .. this is a great service. ... man that image looks great and audio is awesome too!!

Yea it ain't cheap but I was paying around $100 bucks a month for cable .. so Hulu+ and PSN+ work out to something like $15-20 a month .. I'm no math expert but that's a rather huge difference. You also couldn't watch Cable on other portable devices. LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE KEV!!!! .. you not me.

PSN+ won't be required to access Hulu+ on your PS3. So it's technically only the $10 a month to use Hulu+ on the PS3. The initial beta test does require PSN+, but that will change in the coming weeks. Content on Hulu just doesn't warrant a $10 price tag just yet though.

I do agree with S.Kev though, the quality of Hulu streaming is really good. Not just on the PS3 but on the iPhone/iPad as well. Even over 3G.

It's one $10/month charge for watching on both the iPhone AND PS3? Kind of tempting. If they allowed cell phones at my work, it'd totally be worth it.

From what the commercial led me to believe it's a single monthly charge .. but it's worded in a way that it might not be. I can't give you a straight forward answer to that. The PS3 does require an activation code and if they charge an additional fee for every device you use .. then it's not worth it. I'll stick with my $8.99 a month Netflix account and use that on my Roku Box, PS3, Wii, and 360. .. I don't know about streaming Netflix onto iPhones/iPads or any other device like that.

There is already a Netflix app for streaming to the iPad and the iPhone version has been announced, but there is no release date set for it. It will be free to existing Netflix users.

As for Hulu+ on multiple devices, I currently have it on my iPhone and my PS3 and it works on both with just the one account. Keep in mind it is still beta, so they could change the pricing structure. As I said previously though, I just don't see where you gain that much over just the free version of Hulu. Hopefully they will add more content soon, though

it seems (according to it's promo video) that Hulu+ is offering more content and full seasons of TV shows

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.