July 14, 201016 yr comment_13694 Have you ever felt like you are not accomplishing anything? Well.. I fell that way. Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_13695 Whenever you feel this way, you should go do something. Simple as that really. Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_13701 I feel like that every day, and to tell the truth, feels good man, feels good. Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_13712 I feel like that every day, and to tell the truth, feels good man, feels good.Prettymuch. I specialize in doing nothing... and I like it. lol Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_13713 I am the king of laziness. Keep your expectations low bro! That way you'll never disappoint yourself! LoL Report
July 14, 201016 yr Author comment_13718 I am the king of laziness. Keep your expectations low bro! That way you'll never disappoint yourself! LoLYou may be right Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_13719 If I ever feel like that, I try and find something productive to do. What that is, is up to you and what you like to do. Like Spawn said, go do something! Go see a movie with your friends or something. Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_13721 i hardly do annthing of my days lol...but still, you get those days where you jsut feel down... it happens.Best i could say is IMO, i take a bike ride for 30-45 minutes. Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_13730 When I'm feeling really really down, and very bored I find it's nice to take a 2-5 hour nap. Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_13737 when i get like this i just go do something thats different from the normal that i do. sometimes rearranging your room helps because everything feels new and you have a clean start. other times its just going some where with friends to take your mind off the problem Report
July 15, 201016 yr comment_13740 Chris said he was the king of laziness. I say I come closer to that than anyone. I don't do anything. I live off of the government. I've got an ailment that up until a couple of months ago, I couldn't do anything, now I feel I am able to do more than I ever imagined. But I don't. Why? because I've got all I need at home. When what you need extends beyond the domestic, that's when you'll do something. Report
July 15, 201016 yr comment_13756 Honestly, if you're feeling like this go do some volunteer work.Nothing will make you feel better than doing some work and knowing it made a difference somewhere. Report
July 15, 201016 yr comment_13785 Honestly, if you're feeling like this go do some volunteer work.Nothing will make you feel better than doing some work and knowing it made a difference somewhere.Ava speaks the truth. Doing stuff for other people will make you feel good, and it will make someone else feel good.Two people having good feelings at the same time? That's orgasmic. LoL Report
July 15, 201016 yr comment_13806 It's really a win situation all the way around.You could meet new people who you may share interests in and develop friendships, it looks GOOD on stuff like job apps and resumes, and college stuff, and you may come across things you really enjoy doing.I'm not sure how old you are but Big Brothers and Big Sister's is ALWAYS looking for Big's to take on a younger kid. If you enjoy kids, it's really rewarding. I did it for a couple years and it really is enjoyable Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.