Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

GTA V Zombie Apocalypse Multiplayer Mod

Featured Replies

I remember us all jumping in a bus and causing all kinds of chaos. Also remember the game glitching and we had indestructible cars for about 30 minutes. Flinging ourselves around the map with the swingset. Great stuff, really wish we could get a group together to rock that stuff again. I would gladly get GTAV on PC to play.

  • 2 weeks later...

This does look pretty cool.  I miss GTA nights as well.  I would try to join and such while I'm home for a couple more weeks, but after I finish the game I'm on (Horizon Zero Dawn) I should really focus on reading.  I'm a couple books in to the 23 books I'll have to read for my spring semester haha.  I'm going to be in Mythology, Folklore, H. P. Lovecraft, and English 1750-1850.  If I'm gonna drown in books, that's the way I wanna go lol.

  • 4 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.