Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Kira Onime

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kira Onime

  1. If you play league of legends you'll understnad this alot better.
  2. I want
  3. After what MS has done with Halo........... yeah don't get your hopes high.
  4. I still have dibs on making the resume list of winners/prize-donator as I always did.
  5. Yay and I might have a little something to contribute this time. EDIT: DIBS on prize-winners list making.
  6. Sonic 2 Emerald Hills on the Genesis. I probably played that level more times than I care to admit.
  7. I remember when games didn't explain what you had to do. You had to figure shit out on your own. You also started the game, had 3 lives and little-to-no continues. Game over and you started from the begining. Now I can get an acheivement for simply putting the game in the disk tray.
  8. Just randomly appeared on 9gag lol.
  9. Pepper spray? You mean breath freshener.
  10. THis is just a massive burn
  11. This made me laught more than it should of.
  12. now that's cool as hell lol
  13. Damn it PK was about to put that one.
  14. DEAR GOD
  15. Cooked with home made ingredients!
  16. I kinda wish I knew.
  17. Make it Glados...... ................ not getting it anywqays so don't care.
  18. As long as I don't have to read outside sources to have a clue what the hell is going on.... *like Halo 4 did*

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.