Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall trailer

Featured Replies

In The Knife of Dunwall you take on the role of Daud, the legendary assassin who killed the Empress, and access his weapons, gadgets, allies and supernatural abilities. After assassinating the Empress, and forever changing the fate of Dunwall, you embark on a search for redemption. The Outsider reveals the key to your atonement, but who—or what—is Delilah? Accompanied by the Whalers, your loyal band of mercenary assassins, your search will take you through never-before-seen districts of Dunwall as you face off against new and terrible foes. Employ a unique arsenal of new weapons and powers that enhance Dishonored’s dynamic combat, mobility and stealth systems. In the struggle to hang onto the last shred of your humanity, the choices you make will ultimately determine your fate.

The Knife of Dunwall is slated for release worldwide on April 16, 2013 for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC for $9.99 (or 800 Microsoft Points).

Click here to view the article

I've played through the first level and a bit of a ways into the second (of supposedly three) and this DLC is pretty great so far.  There's just as much to explore in the levels as in the main game, so they take fairly long to complete.  Plus, being a darker character I don't feel so bad trying out a different playstyle, of basically killing everything.

Solid gameplay, but overall the story was not that engaging for me.  Haven't completed it yet and not sure if I'd be interested in the DLC at all.  I've found as I get older that story has become more important to me than anything else in games.

I've found as I get older that story has become more important to me than anything else in games.

 

I definitely hear you there, I feel like I'm about the same way.  Any game can have you push some buttons and give you menial stimulation and reward, but great escapism is something that engages your imagination and makes you think.  Like a good movie.  They don't have to be visceral to be enjoyable, and some of the visceral movies tend to be the ones that have the dumbest plot if you try to break it down.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.